2012 Buffalo Bills Defining Moments

10 hours ago, corta765 said:

Yep and got 8 more seasons to go! I am also incredibly bored with football until the seasons starts so this is my thesis for the summer lol

Great thesis!

I really wish someone like Sully or Tim Graham would write a book on the drought years, revealing all the truth of what happened behind the scenes. That would be a most epic read.

14 hours ago, Rico said:

Great thesis!

I really wish someone like Sully or Tim Graham would write a book on the drought years, revealing all the truth of what happened behind the scenes. That would be a most epic read.

Agreed I would be really curious to hear some of the behind the scenes stuff especially from 2013-2016 where leaks happened ALL the time and you know different agenda's were clashing.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Charles Romes said:

This was the year that wannesdtadt proved that the game can totally pass a respected coach by. We gave up 1200 yards in a two game stretch maybe an nfl record. Pettine turned the same players into a top tier unit a year later. 

Yep the hype coming in for the defense was understood given the talent and Dave's track record. Once the season started it was like a different universe. I've always believed if Chan could've found a better defensive coordinator he probably would've lasted longer, those defenses from 2010-2012 were so bad and even when talent added it didn't move the needle.

2 hours ago, corta765 said:

Agreed I would be really curious to hear some of the behind the scenes stuff especially from 2013-2016 where leaks happened ALL the time and you know different agenda's were clashing.

I would like a chapter on Bledsoe & the 2004 Steelers game. I’d also like to read about stuff like Ralph mandating the 4th-round draft pick of Dwayne Wright in 2007. But yeah, all the Brandon-Whaley stories would be gold. License to print money, John Warrow!

• Like (+1) 1