Speaking of Beane and trees, he’s sitting in one with Diggs 😂

Yup, definitely worth it,

9 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Hell we had it here yesterday, "not having that 4th really hurts"

If we had it - then the same people would have just complained about the player that would have been selected

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, stevewin said:

If we had it - then the same people would have just complained about the player that would have been selected

Those 4-7th round picks just walk onto the team and become starters immediately! How are we going to beat KC without them?!!

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Why are you unhappy with people complaining if that is what makes them most happy even winning?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Yup, definitely worth it,

Absolutely all worth it I’m sure all of us have less fingernails waiting for the fourth round to be over without a pic but when you factor in that we don’t have that fourth rounder because we have one of the best wide receivers in the league well that does make it OK

1 hour ago, Turbo44 said:

One kid - a daughter

That's what's on the public record, Daughter named Nova and she is a super-cutie.  But Diggs just posted an insta story in which he enters a lobby where a woman is sitting with a little boy.  The boy runs to him and Diggs picks him up and nestles him and says "that's my boy!" and "I missed you".  Now what the rest of the story is, don't know, but Diggs was acting paternal and the whole scene was very "joint custody child transfer where I have no interest in making nice to Mama"

So   🤷‍♂️