Best 5 Offensive Lineman Could Be Interesting

33 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Dawkins - Best lineman on the team

Ford - Last year was his 2nd season and 1st playing LG. He had no preseason games to get up to speed. He started slow but was improving when he got hurt, I think he'll do alright this year.

Morse - Good chance this will be his last season in Buffalo. Next concussion likely ends his career.

Feliciano - Serviceable RG and is also a decent backup C

Williams - Last season was probably his best yet.

Bates - Versatile, can play any position on the line, wants to be a C

Boettger, Lamp and Devery probably fight for two spots

Brown and Bates probably make it. Hart may make it if they want experience at backup T.

Doyle and Anderson likely headed for the PS

Evvybody sleeping on Jamil Douglas!  He's not conceding the fight.

I saw some pretty horrific run blocking out of Ford.  Titans, for example.   It may have been injury related.

15 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Evvybody sleeping on Jamil Douglas!  He's not conceding the fight.

I saw some pretty horrific run blocking out of Ford.  Titans, for example.   It may have been injury related.

I don't rule any of those interior guys in as locks except Feliciano and Morse. Even Ford if it doesn't look like he is winning a starting job in camp I wouldn't be shocked if they trade him for a future day 3 pick. Equally I don't rule any of them out either. I think Ike given what they tendered him at probably has a leg up on the competition (at least for a roster spot) but if guys pass him on the depth chat the Bills can cut him and save that money. I get the sense he is kind of the meridian line in this contest.

On 5/2/2021 at 11:14 AM, TheBrownBear said:

My understanding is that Brown has a ways to go in his development, so I think we're looking at a move like this in 2022 at the earliest 

Some draft analysts think he's green while others think if he gets an opportunity to start he isn't leaving the field.  Time will tell.  Sometimes players from lesser known universities are labeled green.  Sometimes they aren't though.