Patriots* "Dr. Evil" retiring?

IIRC, last season at some point, Belichick was talking on the corded phone labeled “ERNIE” and literally threw it with force toward the stadium wall. I think it hit one of the cargo carrier things. Wonder if their relationship soured.

• Haha (+1) 1

Damn shame, probably couldn’t bring himself to cheat anymore so Bill fired him...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, george c said:

As we all should know, there were no geniuses in Foxboro. Just riding the eternal GOAT.
Tom Brady’s exit made that crystal cleat.. 

No, Ernie was a mastermind as well. I wonder if he's just retiring or if The Hoodie doesn't like him anymore?

13 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Patriots defense should be elite

I think with the opt outs coming back from last year and those coming back from other teams they could give the Bills a tussle the one game last season was pretty close even though the D was missing a lot of the talent that made them a top D the year before .

I think the Bills will again be the top dog in the east but never count out Billy B he was not at all happy last year & you can bet he lost some sleep over it so he will come out swinging as usual but Beane has his own plan and you never know what he or McD have waiting for him ...

But this year will be a bigger fight for the Bills in Boston for sure .