Jump to content

Official Bills Undrafted Free Agent Signings, 7 Open Roster Spots


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will continue to keep original post updated. Go ahead and post your reports and I will get them in the OP.    this regime has been slow with their movement in UDFAs compared to past regimes. 

Impressive..    

You mean to tell me the Bills didn’t listen to you?? Why didn’t you tell them sooner that Williams was better than the guy they drafted?!?!

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Tuitele from FS strong kid 36 on bench 6’5” 315. I’m Fresno State season ticket holder he’s mauler who played RT. Think Bills move him inside since he’s not 6’8” 😂, but that’s his best chance. Will have shot at PS but for his sake wish he had signed w Bengals or Jets. 

Edited by QLBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

Nick McCloud ran a 4.37 at his pro day.  The was apparently a total shock as he did not play to that speed.  At least there's something there that our coaches might be able to bring out. 

Cannot teach speed,  plus he is 6 feet tall.  Nice signing and no reason why he could not come in and make the roster

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • MAJBobby changed the title to Official Bills Undrafted Free Agent Signings, 7 Open Roster Spots
4 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Tuitele from FS strong kid 36 on bench 6’5” 315. I’m Fresno State season ticket holder he’s mauler who played RT. Think Bills move him inside since he’s not 6’8” 😂, but that’s his best chance. Will have shot at PS but for his sake wish he had signed w Bengals or Jets. 

 

angry panda GIF

  • Haha (+1) 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mopreme said:

How didn’t the Bills get Trill Williams?  Total fail. Much better than that Goosehead guy.  

I am not an expert on these two - can you  compare and contrast why Williams is because better?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Yeah i think a couple of these roster spots go to a veteran corner and a veteran tight end. Maybe Bashaud Breeland and Jesse James, something like that.  

 

Could also see some trades happening.

 

Beane should get on the phone with SF about Raheem Mostert.    

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

I don’t know man. I mean, both Boogie and Rousseau can kick inside, so a DT really pertinent at this point?

 

Neither is a NT/1T though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

I don’t know man. I mean, both Boogie and Rousseau can kick inside, so a DT really pertinent at this point?

 

I'm starting to guess that Star will play the perceived running downs with Butler spelling him.

Oliver with Harry spelling as 3T and during passing type downs they will have 3 DEs with them with both Star and Butler sitting.

 

I could see something like that as a scheme change from McDermott. 

 

They will need a replacement for Star next year probably but for those who know more than I isn't a 1T DT like the easiest DL position

for a player to acclimate to? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Cannot teach speed


Somebody tell Don Beebe - he has a school set up and everything. He will be crushed. 

  • Haha (+1) 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

 

I'm starting to guess that Star will play the perceived running downs with Butler spelling him.

Oliver with Harry spelling as 3T and during passing type downs they will have 3 DEs with them with both Star and Butler sitting.

 

I could see something like that as a scheme change from McDermott. 

 

They will need a replacement for Star next year probably but for those who know more than I isn't a 1T DT like the easiest DL position

for a player to acclimate to? 

Don’t forget that Rousseau and Boogie will be filling in at 3T too. I see Oliver and Star mainly as the RDT. Phillips, Zimmer and Butler will be battling it out to make the rotation. I think we keep an extra end.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

How did we not add a running back at all? Is there a chance Brieda has a bigger role then we expect?

 

I think so. I actually really like the skillset he brings. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Victory Formation said:

Don’t forget that Rousseau and Boogie will be filling in at 3T too. I see Oliver and Star mainly as the RDT. Phillips, Zimmer and Butler will be battling it out to make the rotation. I think we keep an extra end.

 

May be so.  These guys are all going to be in camp so I expect a lot of experimenting will be done.

I think we both agree another DT this season is not needed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • SDS unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...