Official Bills Undrafted Free Agent Signings, 7 Open Roster Spots

2 hours ago, SteveFreeman22 said:

Um, no. How many UDFAs are on the Bills? 26...27??? I hate when stats like  that are tossed around, do a little research before posting next time.

The NFL has 1,696 players and of those 1,696 almost 31 percent of them did not hear their names called in the NFL Draft.

That's still a very high number. 

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/09/undrafted-2/

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Here's where you really find the diamonds in the rough. 50% of NFL players are undrafted. 

Seriously?!?  This is where the all homework should payoff

57 minutes ago, thunderingsquid said:

Olaijah Griffin is Warren G's son!  Regulators mount UP!

nate dogg GIF

Came in a few minutes too late but to be fair to me, I'm the one with the gif.

Also Dr. Dre's nephew. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

3 hours ago, wppete said:

Impressive..

That roll is mostly examples of a 6'5" 250 lb WR1 split out wide as an X. Dude has ball skills and body control. He just outgrew his natural position as a WR, apparently. Looks like a guy who was a featured target in college, especially in the red zone. 

Happy to have him. He's an athlete, too. Who knows where to find those darned RAS charts? (I miss the more visual spider web versions, but it seems like we've moved to the spreadsheet infographic as the current default.)

3 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Levi is the best success story I can recall in recent memory for any UDFA here. Before that I think was Robey. 
Most of these guys don’t want to sign here. As mentioned above we have a decently deep roster that’s tough to crack outside a couple spots. 
That’s not how it’s been the last 20 years. 

I only would like to add in this isn’t a sexy place for a rookie, Mcdermott loves him some veteran guys and we have seen throughout the years he will play a dead veteran before a young kid he don’t trust. If I am an UDFA the worst possible spot I could go is buffalo. 

You forget future HOF OT Jason Peters - signed as a TE first though

• Thank you (+1) 1