Official Bills Undrafted Free Agent Signings, 7 Open Roster Spots

Tuitele from FS strong kid 36 on bench 6’5” 315. I’m Fresno State season ticket holder he’s mauler who played RT. Think Bills move him inside since he’s not 6’8” 😂, but that’s his best chance. Will have shot at PS but for his sake wish he had signed w Bengals or Jets. 

Edited by QLBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

Nick McCloud ran a 4.37 at his pro day.  The was apparently a total shock as he did not play to that speed.  At least there's something there that our coaches might be able to bring out. 

Cannot teach speed,  plus he is 6 feet tall.  Nice signing and no reason why he could not come in and make the roster

• Like (+1) 2

• MAJBobby changed the title to Official Bills Undrafted Free Agent Signings, 7 Open Roster Spots
4 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Tuitele from FS strong kid 36 on bench 6’5” 315. I’m Fresno State season ticket holder he’s mauler who played RT. Think Bills move him inside since he’s not 6’8” 😂, but that’s his best chance. Will have shot at PS but for his sake wish he had signed w Bengals or Jets. 

angry panda GIF

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Mopreme said:

How didn’t the Bills get Trill Williams?  Total fail. Much better than that Goosehead guy.  

I am not an expert on these two - can you  compare and contrast why Williams is because better?

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Yeah i think a couple of these roster spots go to a veteran corner and a veteran tight end. Maybe Bashaud Breeland and Jesse James, something like that.  

Could also see some trades happening.

Beane should get on the phone with SF about Raheem Mostert.    

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

I don’t know man. I mean, both Boogie and Rousseau can kick inside, so a DT really pertinent at this point?

Neither is a NT/1T though.

6 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

I don’t know man. I mean, both Boogie and Rousseau can kick inside, so a DT really pertinent at this point?

I'm starting to guess that Star will play the perceived running downs with Butler spelling him.

Oliver with Harry spelling as 3T and during passing type downs they will have 3 DEs with them with both Star and Butler sitting.

I could see something like that as a scheme change from McDermott. 

They will need a replacement for Star next year probably but for those who know more than I isn't a 1T DT like the easiest DL position

for a player to acclimate to? 

3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I'm starting to guess that Star will play the perceived running downs with Butler spelling him.

Oliver with Harry spelling as 3T and during passing type downs they will have 3 DEs with them with both Star and Butler sitting.

I could see something like that as a scheme change from McDermott. 

They will need a replacement for Star next year probably but for those who know more than I isn't a 1T DT like the easiest DL position

for a player to acclimate to? 

Don’t forget that Rousseau and Boogie will be filling in at 3T too. I see Oliver and Star mainly as the RDT. Phillips, Zimmer and Butler will be battling it out to make the rotation. I think we keep an extra end.

1 minute ago, Victory Formation said:

Don’t forget that Rousseau and Boogie will be filling in at 3T too. I see Oliver and Star mainly as the RDT. Phillips, Zimmer and Butler will be battling it out to make the rotation. I think we keep an extra end.

May be so.  These guys are all going to be in camp so I expect a lot of experimenting will be done.

I think we both agree another DT this season is not needed.