Official Bills Undrafted Free Agent Signings, 7 Open Roster Spots

I will continue to keep original post updated. Go ahead and post your reports and I will get them in the OP. 

this regime has been slow with their movement in UDFAs compared to past regimes. 

13 open Spots. (But May keep a spot or two open). 

1. Syrus Tuitele, OL, Fresno St

2. Tariq Thompson, S, SD ST. 

3. Tre Walker, WR, San Jose St  

4.  Nick McCloud, CB, ND 

5. Quintin Morris, TE, BGSU

6. Olaijah Griffin, DB

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 13

14 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I will continue to keep original post updated. Go ahead and post your reports and I will get them in the OP. 

this regime has been slow with their movement in UDFAs compared to past regimes. 

Thanks, sir. This is always a fun process.

• MAJBobby changed the title to Official Bills Undrafted Free Agent Signings, 13 Open Roster Spots
  • MAJBobby changed the title to Official Bills Undrafted Free Agent Signings, 12 Open Roster Spots

Man - Jets got Reshad Jr, Raiders got Stills, Wash got Patterson, Pit got Brown, Cle got M Wilson, NO got T Williams, Sea got Terry. My wish list is shrinking...

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Thompson is a good player

My top 2 targets are Yeboah and Moses at this point.

• Like (+1) 2

• MAJBobby changed the title to Official Bills Undrafted Free Agent Signings, 11 Open Roster Spots
  • MAJBobby changed the title to Official Bills Undrafted Free Agent Signings, 10 Open Roster Spots
5 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

Trill Williams just signed with the Saints.  Javian Hawkins with the Falcons.  Jaret Patterson with the Washington Football Team.

How didn’t the Bills get Trill Williams?  Total fail. Much better than that Goosehead guy.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Here's where you really find the diamonds in the rough. 50% of NFL players are undrafted. 

How many are on the teams that signed them after they went undrafted?

Finding undrafted guys that teams let go from one or two years ago is much more impactful than these guys.  Most of these guy will be cut 2 to 3 times.