RD 7, Pick 8 (236): Jack Anderson, G (Texas Tech)

Draft Pick Approval  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Do you approve of this pick?

• Approve
    • Disapprove
    • I Don't Know

I have sent it a few times but I think it bears repeating when we got to the playoffs last year our lines on both sides were getting their ass kicked by playoff opponents I don’t think that went unnoticed by beane

We also we’re not able to run the ball all season and I realize this is going to be a past dominant offense but you have to be able to run the balsam you can bet our opponents have been game film and Josh Allen and the receivers all off-season and you have to be able to run the ball to run the clock out with a lead

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

So they tender him but it’s not guaranteed?

Seems a bit unfair ..

The draft is iffy You don’t know who is actually going to be drafted by other teams if Jack Anderson shows up and starts playing like the crazy incognito without the crazy Bogner is probably gone

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The draft is iffy You don’t know who is actually going to be drafted by other teams if Jack Anderson shows up and starts playing like the crazy incognito without the crazy Bogner is probably gone

If Boetteger’s money is not guaranteed than absolutely he could be cut

Bills were attached to Anderson during the draft process.    This pick was not surprising at all.    Very versatile and experienced.   Sounded like he was more like a 5th round target so this seems like nice value.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Bills were attached to Anderson during the draft process.    This pick was not surprising at all.    Very versatile and experienced.   Sounded like he was more like a 5th round target so this seems like nice value.

Doyle too IIRC.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

So they tender him but it’s not guaranteed?

Seems a bit unfair ..

It's not. Dunno what you want me to say. Most money in football for most players isn't guaranteed. High draft picks get some, quarterbacks and high profile free agents get a lot. Guys like Boettger? Nope.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Doyle too IIRC.

Job #1 of the organization is to keep Josh Allen clean.    

They've spent A LOT of money on their lines the past few seasons........think it's pretty clear that they want to be both better and less financially invested on those lines.

And I agree with the person that said the heat was on Cody Ford.