What happened to Dylan Moses and Marvin Wilson?

Moses or Wilson are worth a 7th round flier on right?

I know we just picked up Hamlin as a safety. What about Steven's, the safety from LSU.

I am going to trust Beane, but this draft has been weird for me other than Basham in round 2 as far as positions, selections, and trades.

We must be cutting some players in order to get some of these guys on the roster on the cheap.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Wizard said:

I know we just picked up Hamlin as a safety. What about Steven's, the safety from LSU.

I am going to trust Beane, but this draft has been weird for me other than Basham in round 2 as far as positions, selections, and trades.

We must be cutting some players in order to get some of these guys on the roster on the cheap.

We have a pick left?

Marvin Wilson is fat out of shape, terrible football player, and threw his new coach under the bus on social media. Then he “hurt his groin” during the season and stood on the sidelines the rest of the year. Basically Norvell benched him at the end of the year but wanted to save face for Wilson

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

Marvin Wilson is fat out of shape, terrible football player, and threw his new coach under the bus on social media. Then he “hurt his groin” during the season and stood on the sidelines the rest of the year. Basically Norvell benched him at the end of the year but wanted to save face for Wilson

But other than that, what do you think of him, truly?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Both major injury concerns. I heard weeks ago and said it on here that I knew the Packers specifically had taken Moses off the board. The feeling is his knee is wrecked. 

I know less about Wilson's injuries but there were numerous tweets that he had serious medical red flags.

14 hours ago, Wizard said:

Marvin Wilson can’t play other then he’s a DT from FSU that’s the only thing he had going for him he’s awful