RD 6, Pick 29 (213): Rachad Wildgoose, CB (Wisconsin)

Draft Pick Approval  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Do you approve of this pick?

• Approve
    • Disapprove
    • I Don't Know

• SDS unpinned this topic
On 5/2/2021 at 1:20 AM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Are you saying that sincerely, or in the same tone of voice the nun would just before she would crack your knuckles with that three foot pointer? 😳

I cry 'fowl' over some of these references...🤔

When he and his family get together for a gathering, are they Wildgeese?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 5/4/2021 at 11:40 AM, buffaloboyinATL said:

Wildgoose definitely made a bold choice going with #32.  It will be strange when we eventually have another player having a successful career wearing that number.  I imagine if he does, the #32 Wildgoose jersey will be a popular one amongst fans.

The Goose is loose!

• Haha (+1) 2

On 5/5/2021 at 6:09 PM, ThurmanThomasEnglishMuffin said:

Great name. No chance to stick in the NFL IMO.

Surely we should esteem your opinion and elevate it in our regard over the judgement of Beane and his team of professional talent evaluators who drafted him in Rd 6.

I keed, I keed.  It's actually a safe prediction because only about 1 in 5 (or less) 6th round picks stick in the NFL, but if there's one position more than another where I think the Bills FO judgement is sound, that position would be DB.

On 5/1/2021 at 5:14 PM, ~Kostabi~ said:

giphy.gif

I had a dog once that went on a wild goose chase.  We had Canada geese that were wandering around our lawn.  Our dog, a 12 lb chihuahua mix got loose and went tearing after the small flock.  Fortunately for him, they calmly waited for him to get close, then took off, flaying far enough away to discourage him from following. 

1 hour ago, BigAl2526 said:

I had a dog once that went on a wild goose chase.  We had Canada geese that were wandering around our lawn.  Our dog, a 12 lb chihuahua mix got loose and went tearing after the small flock.  Fortunately for him, they calmly waited for him to get close, then took off, flaying far enough away to discourage him from following. 

Silly goose!  Should have picked it up and dropped it some water,

12 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Surely we should esteem your opinion and elevate it in our regard over the judgement of Beane and his team of professional talent evaluators who drafted him in Rd 6.

I keed, I keed.  It's actually a safe prediction because only about 1 in 5 (or less) 6th round picks stick in the NFL, but if there's one position more than another where I think the Bills FO judgement is sound, that position would be DB.

You should, it is very important! 😄 I liked the 6th round overall. I think Stevenson sticks on the 53. Hamlin 50-50 since the S position is very weak. Wildgoose probably sticks on the PS.

12 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I actually wanted the Bills to find and sign players named "Howe" and "Dewey" to sign, so we could have Dewey Basham and Howe

We are good. Anyone who can quote Click and Clack is aok in my book