RD 6, Pick 29 (213): Rachad Wildgoose, CB (Wisconsin)

Draft Pick Approval  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Do you approve of this pick?

• Approve
    • Disapprove
    • I Don't Know

HaHa poor Levi every year he is in a dog fight for his job because they don't think his physical tools are elite enough to get them where they want.  But even more so this competition for Taron at the nickel, very good inside player and very effective in predominately zone defenses.

6 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I've been busy in high-level business meetings all weekend, and haven't had a chance to read through this thread. How many times has the "wild goose chase" joke been made?

I don't know but it took flight on page one and there has been a gaggle of them ever since.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 5/2/2021 at 9:18 AM, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I would like to see them play duck duck goose in pre game warm ups.

I believe that is a celebration in Madden... and now a pick-6 with Wildgoose ending with a duck-duck-goose celebration is a goal of mine for sure.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/2/2021 at 4:52 PM, John from Riverside said:

I’m going to say I know absolutely nothing about this kid so I really can’t comment on how good he is or how good he might become I do know that I trust McDermott when it comes to corners

Well, take a gander....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

You clearly have never run a fowl of canadian geese in WalMart parking lot.  They're nasty f@#$ers.

They usually clog our parks trails and golf courses but they always move out of the way.

On 5/2/2021 at 10:56 PM, HerdMentality said:

Unfortunately it will be negated because there was a fowl on the play.🦆

There were two fowls on the play, one on each side, so they re-played the down. 

On the next play, Hodges had a clear run to the goal line, but Wildgoose chased Duck down...

• Haha (+1) 2

On 5/3/2021 at 12:38 AM, Rocky Landing said:

I've been busy in high-level business meetings all weekend, and haven't had a chance to read through this thread. How many times has the "wild goose chase" joke been made?

I’m now more interested in how your high-level business meetings went.  <F5>