RD 6, Pick 28 (212): Damar Hamlin, S (Pitt)

Draft Pick Approval  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Do you approve of this pick?

• Approve
    • Disapprove
    • I Don't Know

I like his tackling technique and that is a must for a safety. This was supposed to be a deep draft for safeties, maybe we found something with this guy, time will tell. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Fixxxer said:

I like his tackling technique and that is a must for a safety. This was supposed to be a deep draft for safeties, maybe we found something with this guy, time will tell. 

Hmm... not the most inspiring highlights in there.

I wish him all the best though!

6 hours ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Not unreasonable to think they can't develop guys. Jackson could surprise. 

A triple negative. Nice. 

But what do you actually mean? Your first sentence seems to contradict your second.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I was interested in Hamlin, but when I read his pro day results I totally deleted him for being way too slow... I read his 40 as 4.95.

So when we drafted him I couldn't believe it, and then I learned I'm slightly dyslexic. 

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Thurman#1 said:

A triple negative. Nice. 

But what do you actually mean? Your first sentence seems to contradict your second.

Yeah I tripped all over that and it wouldn't let me edit it. I meant not unreasonable to think they can develop players. The atmosphere is one that's conducive to players becoming their best selves. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Took a big chance though after drafting Hamlin that Wildgoose would have been selected by another team before the Billsd got the chance to pick again!

They had back to back selections so they probably had the two players graded similar 

3 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

And knowing is half the battle 

Guess I needed to make my initial post better with sarcasm designation!!

Took a big chance though after drafting Hamlin that Wildgoose would have been selected by another team before the Billsd got the chance to pick again!