What was your worst take ever?

I thought Ryan Fitzpatrick should be on the Wall of Fame because of how much he brought to the team during the drought and how great a person he is. Understand that was undermining the privilege.

12 minutes ago, Jobot said:

Whaley knew what he was doing over the years.
Bills just had bad luck with injuries, but the talent to compete was there.

Bills had a shot at the playoffs every year for the past 20 years (prior to McDermott)

Didn't we all....... Maybe just one year, when Alex Van Pelt started the year at QB.

1 hour ago, DieHardBillsFan said:

I thought Ryan Fitzpatrick should be on the Wall of Fame because of how much he brought to the team during the drought and how great a person he is. Understand that was undermining the privilege.

Didn't we all....... Maybe just one year, when Alex Van Pelt started the year at QB.

I really thought the Bills would beat the 3rd-string Steelers in 2004. They were so hot that 2nd half of the season, beating up scrub teams, that I was saying nice things about Bledsoe on this board. :doh:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

I was convinced john digiorgio could be a serviceable LB.

I also thought Zay was going to be the real deal.

I was going to guess you thought OJ was innocent!   :)

I actually thought Zay would be much more than what we got, but I have to wonder what was behind the scenes on that one. Something was up, I’m guessing. 

Edited by Augie

One for sure is I stuck with CJ Spiller too long. He peaked and got old quickly.

Jarius Byrd is another, I thought he had more football in him and his career just ended. 

Allen is another. Low production in college, seemed like a guy that would always be 200 yards, 1 TD, 1 Int and 1 running TD a game. I thought Beane and McDermott saw Cam Newton and wanted to recreate Carolina. 

Tyler Bass is a headcase who could not be trusted in clutch situations and should be cut 3 or 4 games into his career.

Signing T.O. is going finally show the world what Lee Evans can do.

The Bills will win the division - after hiring Rex Ryan

On 5/1/2021 at 1:57 PM, stevestojan said:

We all make stupid statements in the heat of the moment. In years past, I was the mayor of stupid statements on TBD. But what opinion did you have that was your worst? 

My post, so I’ll start. And mine is recent and I got the appropriate amount of judgement for it:

I wanted to cut Bass after week one. 

I'll play.  I thought that Ryan Fitzpatrick could be our franchise QB.  All he needed was just a 2 more completions a game!!  And I argued this POV quite vigorously!

6 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

The Bills will win the division - after hiring Rex Ryan

I held that last opinion, but to do me credit it was after a guy at a party talked him up to me.  Since said guy has serious football chops (for values of serious football chops = bust in Canton) I figured he knew better.

I changed my screen name from "Hopeful" after the 2nd game that year.

• Like (+1) 2

10 pages and not one Flat Earther admitter??? LIARS!

My big one: 1) How is Amazon ever going to make it selling books? What a stupid business model!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1