What was your worst take ever?

2 minutes ago, TailgateChef said:

WOW!  I thought I was the only one!!  Rudolph was my pick above everyone.

It wasn't really about me liking Rudolph, I just really didn't like Allen as a prospect at all. I also didn't like Watson or Mahomes. As a result I've stopped pretending that I know how to evaluate QBs so I let the experts do it.

• Haha (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

It wasn't really about me liking Rudolph, I just really didn't like Allen as a prospect at all. I also didn't like Watson or Mahomes. As a result I've stopped pretending that I know how to evaluate QBs so I let the experts do it.

I watched a fair bit of Oklahoma State in 2017 and felt he was the guy.  I suppose that makes my take more egregious.

More recently that Sam Darnold was the sure thing franchise pick out of the 2018 qb class and that Buffalo should doing anything it takes to trade up for him.

Worst all time, I felt that when Buffalo signed Brian Brohm off the packers practice squad that we just got our franchise qb of the future in what I thought was the steal of the century. 

This year my rankings for 1st rd qb's would be Lance, Lawrence, Wilson, Jones, Fields but based on my track record, you might be better off betting on the exact opposite.

Edited by dgrochester55

3 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

I thought after EJs game winning drive was the start of a new era, I was dumb and wrong.

Oh, and I thought mahomes was going to bust hard.

In all fairness, EJ looked decent for a rookie at first with a near win over New England in week 1 and that comeback vs Carolina.   Unfortunately, like many Bills QB's during the drought, early flashes of potential was always followed with a lack of improvement and/or regression.

Edited by dgrochester55

The year before we drafted Josh, I wanted them to pick Watson. Mahommes was going to be a bust, Watson wasn't going to ask for extras, next years QB's were going to suck etc... Glad we got the right Josh.

I was happy when we drafted Sammy Watkins despite having to trade up ... I actually wanted Sammy over Khalil Mack ... Walking away in shame 🤕

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, McBean said:

I was a big Mike Jasper fan 🤣🤣

I was a regular on a different message board at the time and he had quite the following on there.   Many thought that he was the second coming of Warren Sapp

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Haha (+1) 1