What was your worst take ever?

We all make stupid statements in the heat of the moment. In years past, I was the mayor of stupid statements on TBD. But what opinion did you have that was your worst? 

My post, so I’ll start. And mine is recent and I got the appropriate amount of judgement for it:

I wanted to cut Bass after week one. 

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Tommy Doyle is a lock for the HOF. 

I have to get points for being fresh, right? 

I had some serious reservations about Josh, but I’m thrilled I was SO WRONG! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Gugny and Weo were funny guys.  🤣😜.

just kidding Gugs and the We Man.

On a serious note where do I start with my dumbutt comments at times.  We all do it.

im choosing right now not to respond to another tackle chosen when we have two under contract and another guy who looks great for the future.  

Huh?  I need another happy juice to respond to that one.  Maybe it was the next Mensa Mensa Mensa.

15 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

We all make stupid statements in the heat of the moment. In years past, I was the mayor of stupid statements on TBD. But what opinion did you have that was your worst? 

My post, so I’ll start. And mine is recent and I got the appropriate amount of judgement for it:

Somehow believing the hype on this board around future hall of fame receiver Duke Williams 

19 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

the choices are voluminous