2021 NFL Draft Day 3 Talk Official Thread

Just now, Turbo44 said:

Every team appears to get better at the draft.  Time will tell.  We have one thing all other AFCE teams don't have:  Josh.  I don't think Tua and Mac have "it" and the Jets will be the Jets and screw up their new shiny toy

Of course the other 3 still have unknowns at Quarterback whereas we have a proven commodity. However, they have all had really good drafts. There is no getting away from that. Nor is one of them any longer hamstrung by Adam Gase which hasn't been the case the last 5 years at least. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bills 6th round pick

Another tackle? Is Brandon Beane running the Bills or Noah's ***** Ark? Everything is 2 by 2.....

Posted Images

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Of course the other 3 still have unknowns at Quarterback whereas we have a proven commodity. However, they have all had really good drafts. There is no getting away from that. Nor is one of them any longer hamstrung by Adam Gase which hasn't been the case the last 5 years at least. 

AFCE had a good draft as did the Bills.  Now let us see how that translates on the field.  

correct.  Miami and NYJ had so many picks, they were bound to have a good draft.  I like our draft too - like it better than last year's and last year's gave us 2-4 starters.

Love that last pick. I had a 5th on Jack Anderson. 

ESPN listed him as a Guard.  What say you?

10 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I’m a little depressed at how well our division rivals and Chiefs and Browns have drafted

As far as the chiefs and and Browns go, I definitely feel they have way more top end talent than the Bills...Bills are solidly built, and play well together...but if we are looking at man to man, they outclass us talent wise, hands down...

Just now, H2o said:

Aaaaaaand the final pick is...... Jack Anderson? Who?

guard who excels at pass blocking

• Thank you (+1) 1
Posted (edited)

Tell me he's a guard or a center or a tackle who projects to move inside.

UDFAs:  1DT/TE/CB/IOL/RB/Safety/Punter/LB

Just now, Nitro said:

Big OG who can fill in as back up OG and C.

excellent

Edited by Turbo44
Just now, H2o said:

Aaaaaaand the final pick is...... Jack Anderson? Who?

Guard from Texas Tech, Like him in pass pro, needs to improve as a run blocker. 

• Thank you (+1) 1
Just now, JaCrispy said:

As far as the chiefs and and Browns go, I definitely feel they have way more top end talent than the Bills...Bills are solidly built, and play well together...but if we are looking at man to man, they outclass us talent wise, hands down...

Chiefs yes... 

Browns no as I think JA is just too far ahead of Baker and makes up for the other class the Browns have 

• Agree 1