2021 NFL Draft Day 3 Talk Official Thread

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Bills have 5th round picks 161 (25pts) and 174 (20pts)...that equals pick 127 in the mid 4th round (10 picks from now)...

You're correct...but I wanted to hang onto one of the 5ths.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

Even the Raiders, after what was a real reach in the 1st, recovered by getting a 1st Round talent S in Moehrig, Koonce, and Divine Deablo (another guy I really like). 

Yeah their day 2 was phenomenal imo. We have got our work cut out for us in this conference much less division

Seeing the talent we have gotten this draft (and that is still available) makes me wonder how many picks we wasted over the passed several years, by trading up, when we could have just stayed put...(Zay Jones, Cody Ford, Dawson Knox, etc.)

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

My board is getting hollowed out fast so far today. 

EDIT: And then the Vikings pick a running back I have never even heard of as the 6th back off the board. 

He is not good but very very fast

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

My board is getting hollowed out fast so far today. 

With all due respect, GunnerBill, I'm more concerned about the Bills draft board.  It does bug you seeing all these solid players being drafted though, and I know you've done a great job in your draft preparation and educating many of us on this forum.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Yeah their day 2 was phenomenal imo. We have got our work cut out for us in this conference much less division

Hopefully, Raiders and KC beat up on each other. Hopefully, that entire division gets stronger and KC gets stuck in the muck.

• Like (+1) 1

Seeing all the talent we have gotten (and that is still available) makes me wonder how many picks we wasted over the passed several years, by trading up, when we could have just stayed out...(Zay Jones, Cody Ford, Dawson Knox, etc.)

Dawson Knox is the guy NE reportedly wanted.  We jumped them, took Knox, and then NE immediately traded out. 

Seeing all the talent we have gotten (and that is still available) makes me wonder how many picks we wasted over the passed several years, by trading up, when we could have just stayed out...(Zay Jones, Cody Ford, Dawson Knox, etc.)

It's all a crap shoot and hindsight is always 20/20. You can take your chances staying put or you go get your guy. Sometimes it works out, others it does not. 

5 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Stacking LBs like Bills stacking DEs

Most of my best friends are Cowboys fans...So I'm going to use that all LB D joke a lot the next few months...:D

But in reality I get it...Too many injuries at LB and they can get out of Smith's contract after next year...B-)

Just now, jkeerie said:

With all due respect, GunnerBill, I'm more concerned about the Bills draft board.  It does bug you seeing all these solid players being drafted though, and I know you've done a great job in your draft preparation and educating many of us on this forum.

I wasn't really directing that comment at the Bills in any way. During the draft I am as much Draft geek as I am Bills fan. I made that comment with the Draft geek hat on. 

• Like (+1) 3