2021 NFL Draft Day 3 Talk Official Thread

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Okay as the 4th round comes to a close.... board update... the top 10 hasn't changed much!

1. Daviyon Nixon, DT, Iowa

2. Quincy Roche, DE, Miami

3. Tony Fields, LB, West Virginia

4. Jamar Johnson, S, Indiana

5. Trey Smith, OG, Tennessee

6. James Wiggins, S, Cincinnati

7. Shi Smith, WR, South Carolina

8. Brevin Jordan, TE, Miami

9. Stone Forsyth, OT, Florida

10. Kenneth Gainwell, RB, Memphis

Yep, those two receivers are my two guys. If both are there when we go on the clock I'd go with Slaton but if only 1 of the receivers is there I am taking the receiver and waiting on 1T. 

Shi Smith would be appropriate.........he is the Gabe Davis of this draft for me..........that receiver that I don't want to like and never mock draft to the Bills..........that I know is probably going to be really good.       

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That’s an understatement 

Dumping Jimbo Fischer after one bad season was a bad decision.  Texas A&M has done well in the draft.  Those are his recruits.  

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

There goes Brevin Jordan. Why does our staff hate TEs so much?

I think we're set at TE.  I expect them to keep 3 on the active roster.  We have Knox, Sweeney and Hollister.  We also have Gilliam and Becker.  I know none of these guys are world beaters, but this late in the draft, do you really expect to find one?

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Okay as the 4th round comes to a close.... board update... the top 10 hasn't changed much!

1. Daviyon Nixon, DT, Iowa

2. Quincy Roche, DE, Miami

3. Tony Fields, LB, West Virginia

4. Jamar Johnson, S, Indiana

5. Trey Smith, OG, Tennessee

6. James Wiggins, S, Cincinnati

7. Shi Smith, WR, South Carolina

8. Brevin Jordan, TE, Miami

9. Stone Forsyth, OT, Florida

10. Kenneth Gainwell, RB, Memphis

Yep, those two receivers are my two guys. If both are there when we go on the clock I'd go with Slaton but if only 1 of the receivers is there I am taking the receiver and waiting on 1T. 

Kind of surprised that Nixon and Gainwell both are still available at this point, especially Nixon.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Are you saying they should have taken him 2 rounds ago or...?

Well, considering we didn't have a 4th rounder, it might have been wise. An athletic TE is a need. Whether it was him or one of the others. BPA is great the first couple rounds but our team is stacked. Os there really a reason not to take a shot on a need pick in the 3rd round or later? It's not like one player is gonna set the team back. Especially, a TE

2 minutes ago, Nitro said:

The man is a walking yawn.  

I felt so badly for him in the Super bowl when he came down to the sidelines late in the 4th expecting a win.  Then Shanahan screwed the pooch and forgot he had a capable running back to run clock. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

They ❤️ Dawson Knox

It takes time to develop Tight Ends.  

Kittle, Waller and Kelce didn’t enter the league as those dudes.  

Im fine sticking with Knox.  He’s clearly got the ability.  

• Like (+1) 3