2021 NFL Draft Day 3 Talk Official Thread

So with a heavy focus on OL and DE this draft. 

what position groups do you think we still need to add too and who would you like to see fall out of draft and sign as UDFA. That Frenzy now starts for Bills contacting agents. Figure 10-12 will be signed. 

1 minute ago, H2o said:

Well, I guess we're f****d at the 1 Tech again

Well, they’re clearly putting a lot on Star. Can Harry come back from his ACL? He flashed potential as a 1T before his injury. Will Rousseau get snaps at 1T? He did play there at college. We clearly have a decent stable at 3T: Oliver, Boogie and Rousseau, but we’ll if they can find another big body at nose. 

I do think our staff believes that Josh can put up points so there is more of an emphasis on penetrating DTs. You don’t need a big fat blob in there if the other team is playing from behind.

1. James Wiggins, S, Cincinnati

2. Shaka Toney, DE, Penn St

3. Darius Stills, DT, West Virginia

4. Tariq Thompson, S, San Diego St

5. Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama

6. Marvin Wilson, DT, FSU

I think Moses and Wilson might go undrafted 'cos of injuries but let's see..... 6 left

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1

Beane did his best to protect Josh and to get after our opponents QB, I have no problems with the draft.

Being a good team may help get us the better UDFA's... the lesser UDFA's might think they have no chance of making this team.

Every team improves on paper at the draft.  It's how it translates onto the field.  Do the parts make a complete whole.  Coaching and culture matter.  There is also a bit of luck...staying healthy especially.  The Bills need to be better than they were last year.  Hopefully, that translates into more wins, and a deeper run in the playoffs.  Let the games begin!

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Would have rather had Tre Smith...

Overall, my initial grade on this draft is C+...but the homer in me says B-

I love the draft, but, seriously, ask me about in in 2024

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

As far as the chiefs and and Browns go, I definitely feel they have way more top end talent than the Bills...Bills are solidly built, and play well together...but if we are looking at man to man, they outclass us talent wise, hands down...

I agree on KC and the Browns are a push. Our depth across the Oline and Dline is unmatched at this phase in the entire NFL which is honestly more important to me when those injuries ring in.  Watching KC lose a SB because lack of solid depth on the Oline is a huge key factor.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

So with a heavy focus on OL and DE this draft. 

what position groups do you think we still need to add too and who would you like to see fall out of draft and sign as UDFA. That Frenzy now starts for Bills contacting agents. Figure 10-12 will be signed. 

My list is James Wiggins, Khyiris Tonga, Trill Williams, Josh Imatorbhebhe, Charles Snowden, Sadarius Hutcherson, Tommy Kraemer, Marvin Wilson, Trevon Grimes, Shaun Beyer, Tamorrion Terry, Mark Gilbert, Robert Jones, Quentin Morris, and Tony Poljan. 

10 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

1. James Wiggins, S, Cincinnati

2. Shaka Toney, DE, Penn St

3. Darius Stills, DT, West Virginia

4. Tariq Thompson, S, San Diego St

5. Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama

6. Marvin Wilson, DT, FSU

I think Moses and Wilson might go undrafted 'cos of injuries but let's see..... 6 left

Cross Wiggins off