2021 NFL Draft Day 3 Talk Official Thread

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Of course the other 3 still have unknowns at Quarterback whereas we have a proven commodity. However, they have all had really good drafts. There is no getting away from that. Nor is one of them any longer hamstrung by Adam Gase which hasn't been the case the last 5 years at least. 

AFCE had a good draft as did the Bills.  Now let us see how that translates on the field.  

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Of course the other 3 still have unknowns at Quarterback whereas we have a proven commodity. However, they have all had really good drafts. There is no getting away from that. Nor is one of them any longer hamstrung by Adam Gase which hasn't been the case the last 5 years at least. 

correct.  Miami and NYJ had so many picks, they were bound to have a good draft.  I like our draft too - like it better than last year's and last year's gave us 2-4 starters.

10 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I’m a little depressed at how well our division rivals and Chiefs and Browns have drafted

As far as the chiefs and and Browns go, I definitely feel they have way more top end talent than the Bills...Bills are solidly built, and play well together...but if we are looking at man to man, they outclass us talent wise, hands down...

Tell me he's a guard or a center or a tackle who projects to move inside.

UDFAs:  1DT/TE/CB/IOL/RB/Safety/Punter/LB

Just now, Nitro said:

Big OG who can fill in as back up OG and C.

excellent

Edited by Turbo44

Just now, JaCrispy said:

As far as the chiefs and and Browns go, I definitely feel they have way more top end talent than the Bills...Bills are solidly built, and play well together...but if we are looking at man to man, they outclass us talent wise, hands down...

Chiefs yes... 

Browns no as I think JA is just too far ahead of Baker and makes up for the other class the Browns have 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

agree with KC, but CLE will always be paper tigers until they prove otherwise.  Allen>>>Baker

• Like (+1) 1