2021 NFL Draft Day 3 Talk Official Thread

11 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Don't think he is going to get drafted. I got told weeks ago his knee was destroyed and he was off one team's board. The fact he is still here now suggests that the medicals really have not checked out. 

Fits the Tre Adams mold.....lotta' talent but lotta' medical concern.........I expect the Bills might pursue him in UDFA if he's still there.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

The Chiefs just took Smith. If he hits and they have gone Orlando Brown - Thuney - Humphrey - Smith - ? they have pretty much solved their perceived weakness. 

Redic.

so mad.  Would’ve loved to draft him over raCHAD

8 minutes ago, ScorpionZero said:

How many running backs in the hall of fame are 4.4 guys . Emmitt smith, Barry sanders. I don't think so. It's heart and will always be heart. Oh and a good offensive line 

Pooka. So only RB I am bringing in is elite speed. Nice of you to compare different generations though and top picks of their Generations when we are talking the 7th round and Patterson (who we already have 4 backs better than). 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I’m a little depressed at how well our division rivals and Chiefs and Browns have drafted

Every team appears to get better at the draft.  Time will tell.  We have one thing all other AFCE teams don't have:  Josh.  I don't think Tua and Mac have "it" and the Jets will be the Jets and screw up their new shiny toy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Turbo44 said:

Every team appears to get better at the draft.  Time will tell.  We have one thing all other AFCE teams don't have:  Josh.  I don't think Tua and Mac have "it" and the Jets will be the Jets and screw up their new shiny toy

Of course the other 3 still have unknowns at Quarterback whereas we have a proven commodity. However, they have all had really good drafts. There is no getting away from that. Nor is one of them any longer hamstrung by Adam Gase which hasn't been the case the last 5 years at least. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2