2021 NFL Draft Day 3 Talk Official Thread

Just now, NewEra said:

Wildgoose ahead of Tay Gowen.  Can’t wait to see this kid play 

I'm guessing the choice came down to ability to defend the run. While Gowan is faster and taller, Wildgoose is bigger and stronger.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

I would love to take Dylan Moses LB Alabama to backup Edmonds and Patterson to add to the rb room 

Don't think he is going to get drafted. I got told weeks ago his knee was destroyed and he was off one team's board. The fact he is still here now suggests that the medicals really have not checked out. 

3 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

I would love to take Dylan Moses LB Alabama to backup Edmonds and Patterson to add to the rb room 

He mentioned we met with him a few times. 

1 minute ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

why don't we ever take backup LBs ?

Cuz we signed two UFAs? 

5 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

not really he’d probably be more aiming for Taiwan Jones job in year 1 as a ST and maybe Breida. If not he goes on the PS

That’s taken too. From our Williams coming from PS. We literally are solid at RB 4 deep. Unless you are talking to me about sub 4.4 speed 

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

So I am down to a final 10 on my board:

1. Trey Smith, OG, Tennessee

2. James Wiggins, S, Cincinnati

3. Shaka Toney, DE, Penn St

4. Darius Stills, DT, West Virginia

5. Tariq Thompson, S, San Diego St

6. Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama

7. Jack Anderson, OG, Texas Tech

8. Tay Gowan, CB, UCF

9. Kary Vincent, CB, LSU

10. Marvin Wilson, DT, FSU

Most of these guys must have medicals, attitude or off-fields that we aren’t aware of, particularly Trey Smith, Dylan Moses, Tay Gowan and Kary Vincent.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, OldTimer1960 said:

Most of these guys must have medicals, attitude or off-fields that we aren’t aware of, particularly Trey Smith, Dylan Moses, Tay Gowan and Kary Vincent.

Gowan has now gone. I know Smith, Moses and Wilson have medical flags. 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

That’s taken too. From our Williams coming from PS. We literally are solid at RB 4 deep. Unless you are talking to me about sub 4.4 speed 

How many running backs in the hall of fame are 4.4 guys . Emmitt smith, Barry sanders. I don't think so. It's heart and will always be heart. Oh and a good offensive line 

10 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Time to hit the phones and contact potential UDFA

yep - they're doing that now.  For a UDFA DT, CB, LB, IOL and Punter this would be a very favorable postions.  Not so much for QB, Edge, PK and WR

5 minutes ago, ScorpionZero said:

How many running backs in the hall of fame are 4.4 guys . Emmitt smith, Barry sanders. I don't think so. It's heart and will always be heart. Oh and a good offensive line 

Barry ran a 4.37 40?  Thurman, LT and AP to name a few more.

Edited by Real McNasty