2021 NFL Draft Day 3 Talk Official Thread

1 minute ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I have a pantry full of Ho-Hos, Twinkies and Butterfingers.  I can be 345 in a month!  And that will be from 160 - I’ll train like hell!

Can’t wait to see the impact you have on Ed Oliver’s game.

I don't know much about Goose, I know the other two.  Read up on Stevenson - you'll love him.  there's space for all 3 to make the team and that's all you can ask for 6th rounders.  Need a big fattie DL  at 236 or maybe a IOL

Damar Hamlin is a converted CB who was a three year starter at free safety for Pitt. Was a team captain and led the team in passes defended in 2020. Has a RAS of 6.98 and is described as a very coachable player with a high football IQ. Can be overaggressive and miss tackles and has average length.

Rashad Wildgoose is a three year starter at Wisconsin who got snaps inside and outside mostly in zone coverage. Has a RAS of 7.2 and has NFL-caliber speed, burst, and aggression. Needs some patience and development to work on his tackling and instincts.  

4 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I have a pantry full of Ho-Hos, Twinkies and Butterfingers.  I can be 345 in a month!  And that will be from 160 - I’ll train like hell!

What's your 40 time?