2021 NFL Draft Day 3 Talk Official Thread

3 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

To everyone rolling their eyes at me... the Bills have a slow offense. Slow backfield and no speed at WR. McKenzie isn't fast; he's somewhat quick. What is your solution???

This need seems so obvious and makes such a huge difference.

Shi Smith is still there. He is one of the guys I'm hoping lasts. But there are still some decent sleeper options at receivers. It is the deepest position in the class.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

To everyone rolling their eyes at me... the Bills have a slow offense. Slow backfield and no speed at WR. McKenzie isn't fast; he's somewhat quick. What is your solution???

The Bills averaged 30 pts per game with J Brown injured for half the season. We got Breida speed rb and draft isn’t over. So I’m thinking O will be fine. Beane did say that but let’s allow it to play out. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Shi Smith is still there. He is one of the guys I'm hoping lasts. But there are still some decent sleeper options at receivers. It is the deepest position in the class.

Marquez Stevenson is the guy I want for that speedy WR

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Rockinon said:

The Bill's with a pass rush could be very dangerous, even to Cleveland. I'm sitting back and thinking Beane is not playing around. If the OL can be better at run blocking, the offense is going to incredibly dominant. That tackle we just picked up is one strong boy(tap into that, we might be on to something). This is a sneaky good draft for us, so far.

Yep, I think Beane really has solidified much of this roster.

the question that really remains to be seen to this point in my mind is what will Devin, Moss and Knox bring to the table this season. We really need them to step up. 

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

Vikings 4th for the Diggs trade is on the clock.

Turns into Janarius Robinson. I think he'll be productive for them. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

They just finished a season with nearly 5,000 passing yards and 40 passing TDs.  Everyone has an extra year in the system and they have a (hopefully) healthy Sanders replacing Brown.  Maybe they could use another speed guy,  but they're not exactly chopped liver out there. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

McKenzie runs a 4.42 40... hes fast, but I don’t view him as a serious WR.    He has his role as a gadget piece.  

I do agree that we need a reliable 5th WR with speed, given how often we go 3/4 wide. 

This is where teams are picking burners at WR.  Bills can add one in the next round.