2021 NFL Draft Day 3 Talk Official Thread

1 minute ago, H2o said:

One thing I'm glad about? The Lions took Melifonwu so we don't have to worry about the Bills taking him. :thumbsup:

Agree. I'll let Dan Campbell chew on my kneecaps as much as he likes for that blessing.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Would love G Tre Smith or a solid 1T to fall to us

Bobby Brown III, Khyiris Tonga, Tyler Shelvin, Naquan Jones, Tedarrell Slaton, Marvin Wilson, one of them WILL be ours. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, H2o said:

It's crazy this year because I actually feel like a lot of teams have truly gotten better. There's only a couple that I have thought to myself "what in the actual f*** are they doing?" when looking at how they've maneuvered. 

You know this is a great point. In a considered weak draft i feel like a list of teams have really gotten better too. Just seems like a majority of the gms know what theyre doing this year. 

Edited by BillsSbSoon
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

When you are good your drafts are boring for the most part the bills are good these other teams are trying to get good

I saw a Pats fan expressing the opposite perspective this morning.  Other Pats fans on their board were all like "we're having the greatest offseason & draft EVAH!", and one poster said (paraphrasing) "the Bills have hardly done anything - no big FA acquisitions, and their draft has been boring."

A smarter Pats fan - they exist - responded saying that comment was exactly how opposing fanbases used to talk about the Pats offseason & draft.

Just now, BillsSbSoon said:

You know this is a great point. In a considered weak draft i feel like a list of teams have really gotten better too. Just seems like a majority of the the gms know what theyre doing this year. 

Even the Raiders, after what was a real reach in the 1st, recovered by getting a 1st Round talent S in Moehrig, Koonce, and Divine Deablo (another guy I really like). 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, jkeerie said:

Based on that chart...we'd have to offer a pick next year to get into the 4th round.  Oh, well...

Bills have 5th round picks 161 (25pts) and 174 (20pts)...that equals pick 127 in the mid 4th round (10 picks from now)...

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Great pick Cowboys. They have basically replaced Jaylon Smith and Leighton Vander Esch in this draft. 

I think it's more replacing LVE and Sean Lee who retired. But I like Cox as a Sean Lee replacement for sure. 

Okay given we are 10 picks in and a fair few of my best remaining have gone, time for a board update....

Best 10 remaining on my board below. 

1. Daviyon Nixon, DT, Iowa

2. Quincy Roche, DE, Miami

3. Tony Fields, LB, West Virginia

4. Jamar Johnson, S, Indiana

5. Trey Smith, OG, Tennessee

6. James Wiggins, S, Cincinnati

7. Shi Smith, WR, South Carolina

8. Tyler Shelvin, DT, LSU

9. Brevin Jordan, TE, Miami

10. Stone Forsyth, OT, Florida