Is this a real or Fake photo? Rousseau?

8 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

We may be using different definitions of magnification, but check this out. Identical Gatorade bottles, 8 inches apart... Keeping in mind the type of lens plays a role. Wide angle lens expand space, where as telephoto lens compress space... 

AKfC0XcusUmRPjIaVVnSeOcVqh0lKgkvWGoT7SDO

The position of the camera can radically alter apparent height. See above. 

I get that, although Groot isn't eight feet away. He is standing right next to them or in McD's case directly in front of him. Perspective is not the question here. 

Look at the two pictures https://www.buffalobills.com/photos/gregory-rousseau-arrives-at-one-bills-drive#7a8d2fda-d4d7-41b8-93bf-27a39b4ffa68

Looks photo shopped to me.JMO

Edited by Nihilarian
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Motorin' said:

We may be using different definitions of magnification, but check this out. Identical Gatorade bottles, 8 inches apart... Keeping in mind the type of lens plays a role. Wide angle lens expand space, where as telephoto lens compress space... 

AKfC0XcusUmRPjIaVVnSeOcVqh0lKgkvWGoT7SDO

The position of the camera can radically alter apparent height. See above. 

Really? But not differently for different distance objects.  I just have a Phd degree in physical chemistry and ran a DUV lithography lens study for photolithography. No degree in optics, but spent a lot of time with really weird and wonderful people who were world class experts in the field and picked theri brains.  Please stop. End of replying to this.

17 minutes ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

Really? But not differently for different distance objects.  I just have a Phd degree in physical chemistry and ran a DUV lithography lens study for photolithography. No degree in optics, but spent a lot of time with really weird and wonderful people who were world class experts in the field and picked theri brains.  Please stop. End of replying to this.

I'm a professional filmmaker, what do I know? 😂

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

How to give tips to P😡ts on how not to get caught cheating?

This has started a conversation chain like the Bills @ Titans playoff game.

So you're saying the Home Run Throwback was photoshopped? 

24 minutes ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

6 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I'm a professional filmmaker, what do I know? 😂

I slept in a Holiday Inn Express last night! You guys should defer to my judgement!   :)

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

So you're saying the Home Run Throwback was photoshopped? 

No I am talking about discussion about point of views, etc with scientists getting involved with no interest in sports.

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I slept in a Holiday Inn Express last night! You guys should defer to my judgement!   :)

What does your wife kicking you out of house got to do with valuing your judgement?

32 minutes ago, Augie said:

I call this Two Cups, One Camera:

Identical sized cups, low camera angle. One cup slighter closer to the camera. It's magically bigger!

D4ZxadzzLB4a4cSBrFUXUZgFigViJ5eGAUeDYPrW

9 hours ago, Nihilarian said:

I get that, although Groot isn't eight feet away. He is standing right next to them or in McD's case directly in front of him. Perspective is not the question here. 

Look at the two pictures https://www.buffalobills.com/photos/gregory-rousseau-arrives-at-one-bills-drive#7a8d2fda-d4d7-41b8-93bf-27a39b4ffa68

Looks photo shopped to me.JMO

Watching Rousseau will be a bit like watching Edmunds out there. He’s easy to follow because he looks like the guy who just escaped from the Lilliputians! 

There is no reason I can imagine for the Bills to photoshop a photo like that on the official website.  That said, I can't figure out why that huge guy in the red shirt is behind Rousseau in the picture.   Rousseau's hands are likely the largest on the team and among the largest of any player in the league.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

It still isn’t photoshopped - it was a photo on the official website by the team.  No reason for them to photoshop.

It is as others have said - forced perspective based on camera angle.

You can tell its not photoshopped because McD eyes are looking right into his eyes.  The angle was not altered at all or he would be looking in the wrong place.

• Like (+1) 1