Is this a real or Fake photo? Rousseau?

On 5/1/2021 at 12:40 PM, Gugny said:

My biggest takeaway from this photo:  Beane and McDermott have the same exact shoes in Blue and Red.

GHEY.

And the pants and very similar sports coats

🤣

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Motorin' said:

The fact that you guys even noticed the shoe and pant combo produces a lot of questions.  

I never noticed the shoes; shoes and boxers are @Gugny's things...

The pants and coats jumped out to me as I was trying to figure out if it was a photoshop. I was like these are are dressed the same 🤷🏻‍♂️

Twins, how cute 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

The fact that you guys even noticed the shoe and pant combo produces a lot of questions.  

46 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I never noticed the shoes; shoes and boxers are @Gugny's things...

The pants and coats jumped out to me as I was trying to figure out if it was a photoshop. I was like these are are dressed the same 🤷🏻‍♂️

Twins, how cute 

First of all ... let's make one thing abundantly clear; I wear boxer BRIEFS, not boxers.  I need flexibility and comfort!!

Lastly, I really wonder how much time they spent talking in order to coordinate the cute wardrobe combo.  It's like they both channeled their inner 7th grade girl and just went with it!

You want the red shoes or the blue shoes?

Well, my hair was red when I had hair, so maybe I should wear red.

But the blue will bring out the blue in your eyes, Sean!!!

You think so, Brand???  Do these pants make me look fat??

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/1/2021 at 2:05 PM, Turk71 said:

ESPN and Wikipedia list Brown at 6'9" 321 lbs. 

Former all state TE in Iowa, gotta use him as tackle eligible/inline te at the goal line. Who could guard him?☺

I absolutely hope it’s part of the plan, he should be worth a couple TDs.  He should basically play the GIANT version of Lee Smith this year.  I want him out there to destroy people as an eligible man.  Think of him on the goal line or even in the red zone in general, have him peel off the line and go get some.   His back ground suggests he can catch, his athleticism is literally the best we have ever seen at OT, it’s gotta be in the back of their minds.  One of the playoff teams was running a lineman as a TE last year, didn’t end up doing anything against us.   Maybe he can be in some power formations as the TE, just having him peel off and threaten it will open things up. Who knows, maybe this is how Beane plans to fix the running game.

On 5/1/2021 at 12:07 PM, wppete said:

This can’t be a real photo? WTF!!! And Spencer long is taller then him?

E0Q1rp9WUAMhwd5?format=jpg&name=large

So I went to rit and dated a girl that was a photographer major and like one other poster has said. Image closer to the camera always looks better plus the light is coming from an odd angle which means that the closer image is being reflected.

And the young man has a nice doo.

And Josh is all of 6 6 with shoes on.

Edited by scuba guy

13 hours ago, Motorin' said:

Are you being sarcastic? 

No.  I have a bit of experience in optics.  I would love to see some ray tracing that had high magnification for short distances, low magnification for middle distances and then high magnification for longer distances.

On 5/1/2021 at 1:55 PM, Protocal69 said:

All I can think about with some of the players on the team is that getting off the bus this team is going to look huge.

Allen 6-5

Edmunds 6-5

Rousseau 6-7

Spencer Brown 6-8

Ike Boettger 6-6

Efe Obama 6-6

to name a few.

Gotta McKenzie out first so they feel like they have a shot 

It looks real. But there may some trick cinematography things going on. GR is standing closer to the camera, you can by the position of his feet compared to McD. And it appears the cameraman is also standing closer to GR, which makes him appear even more massive. Beane is way in the back and looks like a shrimp 😂! GR is very large human, but from the picture he looks like he's 7'7.

19 hours ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

Photo shopped.  Optics do not have different magnification for different distances. Let's not be clowns.

I agree.

If you look at the photo 25 of 26 when Groot arrived at OBD with McD, Beane, the Pegula's. In the first photo both McD and Beane's head is equal to a bit lower than his collar. Now look at #24 to see they are both equal to the back of his collar at least 5''-6'' difference. 

Clearly photo shopped da GROOT!

• Disagree 1

3 hours ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

No.  I have a bit of experience in optics.  I would love to see some ray tracing that had high magnification for short distances, low magnification for middle distances and then high magnification for longer distances.

We may be using different definitions of magnification, but check this out. Identical Gatorade bottles, 8 inches apart... Keeping in mind the type of lens plays a role. Wide angle lens expand space, where as telephoto lens compress space... 

AKfC0XcusUmRPjIaVVnSeOcVqh0lKgkvWGoT7SDO

15 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

I agree.

If you look at the photo 25 of 26 when Groot arrived at OBD with McD, Beane, the Pegula's. In the first photo both McD and Beane's head is equal to a bit lower than his collar. Now look at #24 to see they are both equal to the back of his collar at least 5''-6'' difference. 

Clearly photo shopped da GROOT!

The position of the camera can radically alter apparent height. See above.