Day 3 Targets?

9 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

A lot of good DTs left, but we don’t have a 4th unfortunately. 

Yup.  Really feeling that this draft is pretty much over for us.  It’s a shallow pool due to so many players taking the extra season of eligibility and I always consider 6th and 7th round picks just priority FAs anyway.  Maybe we get a guy that falls to us in the fifth but I think it’ll be pretty picked over by then.  And there’s a real possibility that it would be a DT.  That’ll act be funny even though we could use a 1T in the pipeline. 

4 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

Well he was the better of the 2 CBs at Syracuse. Better player than Melinofonwu... just doesnt have the same size and athletism 

Thank you. Put Trill's brain in Iffy's body you would have a hell of a football player.

4 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

Well he was the better of the 2 CBs at Syracuse. Better player than Melinofonwu... just doesnt have the same size and athletism 

Thank you. Put Trill's brain in Iffy's body you would have a hell of a football player.

For those wanting 1Ts, it’s a dying and weak position which is why they’re all falling. I think there will still be some available in the 5th. 

My guy Jonathan Adams Jr. will be another I’m keeping an eye on, love that kid’s game. 

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, glazeduck said:

For those wanting 1Ts, it’s a dying and weak position which is why they’re all falling. I think there will still be some available in the 5th. 

My guy Jonathan Adams Jr. will be another I’m keeping an eye on, love that kid’s game. 

I am certain there will be 1Ts that last to our 2nd 5th, maybe even our 6th. That second 5th rounder is the earliest I'd take one.

• Agree 1

I’ll leave it to the draft board gurus like GB.  

For me a look is for:

1 tech DT

Big Nickel S: could mean undersized fast LB.  the other way around Urlacher was a Safety in college.  Could go the other way.  
TE

Heck just BPA wherever. 

They’ve definitely changed their profile as these for three were a little surprising in a good way.  Beane proved he’s arrived at the poin for BPA.  Otherwise he would’ve never taken a T when we have two under contract for the next three years.

Seeing every mock I did, got blown up.. Might as well throw some names out that I had left for day 3...

Wr.

J. Darden N. Texas 

S. Fehoko Stanford 

Rb.

C. Evans Michigan 

R. Stevenson Oklahoma 

LB

D. Barnes Michigan 

And might as well finish the Dline with one of the big boys sometime today...

Shelvin LSU

Tonga BYU

Slaton Florida 

Bohanna Kentucky 

I'm assuming Jamar Johnson and Nasirildeen will be long gone by the 5th...One of the Cincy Safeties, one of the Missouri Safeties, or Trill would be nice...Avery Williams would have a REAL good shot at making this team due to his return abilities. I also wonder how turned off teams became with Shaun Wade's 2020 tape on the outside. Could he slide into the 6th or 7th? Because if you view him as only a Nickle or a Safety he could have a nice bounce-back. 

Smith-Marsette, or Jaelon Darden would work for me. I also really like Dazz Newsome despite that 40 time...Seems like everyone at UNC ran slower than I thought they would. But you can't deny the production. He knows how to get open and could be a guy to develop behind Cole with a late Rd pick...

I'm guessing Shelvin goes in the 4th...But if they are looking pure 1/0 tech Tedarrell Slaton could be an option late with some upside.

I would not be surprised if they took TE Zach Davidson due to the upside there...

Depending on how far he falls I also really like Chris Evans...He's a sleeper RB the Bills could stash that could pay off big time in a year or two...B-)

10 hours ago, glazeduck said:

Nearly 70 more picks before were on the clock again, so possibly none of these guys are even worth listing, but going into tomorrow I’ll be looking at: 

RB:

-Michael Carter

-Kenny Gainwell

-Demetric Felton

-Chubba Hubbard

-Jermar Jefferson 

WR:

-Ihmir Smith-Marsette

-Amon-Ra St. Brown

-Seth Williams

-Brandon Smith

-Mike Strachan

TE:

-Brevin Jordan

OL:

-Trey Smith

-Deonte Brown

-Trey Hill

DT:

-Tyler Shelvin

-Davion Nixon

-Bobby Brown

-Tommy Togiai

-Tederrel Slaton

LB:

-Jabril Cox

-Dylan Moses

-Cam McGrone

-Tony Fields

-Charles Snowden

-Hamsah Nasirildeen (Nickel)

-Jacoby Stevens (Nickel)

CB:

-Marco Wilson 

-Tay Gowan

-Shaun Wade

-Robert Rochelle 

-Israel Mukuamu

-Olaijah Griffin

-Keith Taylor

-Trill Williams

Great work, Thanks!

Here’s a question for all you draft day value chart couriers: do we have enough picks in the 5th 6th 7th to package and move up for a 4th?

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Finally figured out that Schopp posts here...

His tangents drive me crazy.   

Me - “Cant wait to hear some in-depth analysis on our draft!”

Schopp - “Lets discuss fantasy implications for an hour”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Great work, Thanks!

Here’s a question for all you draft day value chart couriers: do we have enough picks in the 5th 6th 7th to package and move up for a 4th?

Playing devil’s advocate, absolutely if we want to include future picks. Realistically, the answer simply depends on the team and situation with the board. If we just fell in love with a guy then I’d say possibly to maybe probably? A team like the Rams who are short on picks could find more value in bringing in a bunch of guys vs. 1.