Round 3 pick

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Well hopefully they load up on some offensive skills players tomorrow.... need more speed at WR.

Wish we had a 4th  ,  it’s time for Bean to trade up 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Just not a fan of the draft so far. Hopefully I'm wrong but seem to be overthinking things.

I really like the draft.  Love Rousseau and Basham and Brown has athletic upside worth the gamble.

Don’t think that the Bills forgot that they have some need at outside corner, but they obviously didn’t like the options available at that position - and neither has any other team so far.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I really like the draft.  Love Rousseau and Basham and Brown has athletic upside worth the gamble.

Don’t think that the Bills forgot that they have some need at outside corner, but they obviously didn’t like the options available at that position - and neither has any other team so far.

Most teams don’t seem to like the options there either.

14 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Just not a fan of the draft so far. Hopefully I'm wrong but seem to be overthinking things.

Same. Feels like we are drafting like we don’t need any of them to actually contribute. We are good enough as is. 

7 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Same. Feels like we are drafting like we don’t need any of them to actually contribute. We are good enough as is. 

I couldn't have more of an opposite opinion, personally. We're drafting giant humans for the trenches, those aren't luxury picks. 

Didn't like Molden and Melifonwu just now going at the end of the 3rd however. A bit of CB run going on right now which is unfortunate.

10 minutes ago, Nelius said:

I couldn't have more of an opposite opinion, personally. We're drafting giant humans for the trenches, those aren't luxury picks. 

Didn't like Molden and Melifonwu just now going at the end of the 3rd however. A bit of CB run going on right now which is unfortunate.

Will they play in 2021?

9 minutes ago, Nelius said:

We don’t pick again until the middle of the 5th round, a gap of almost 70 picks. Those guys — and many others — are gonna go in between our slots. Now or later, doesn’t really matter, clearly we didn’t want those guys. 

8 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Will they play in 2021?

I fully expect Rousseau and Basham to be a part of the defensive line rotation, yes. I haven't heard anything that would suggest that they're long term projects, they both excelled in college.

Brown is probably more of a long term pick, but he was also picked at the end of the 3rd round.

All three picks will also help pay Josh when the time comes. Trench youth movement.

Edited by Nelius
  • Agree 1