Round 3 pick

2 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

That doesn’t mean you should draft a guy 2 rounds too early...

I’m trying to tell you, number one, if you value someone at a certain point, that’s their value. Need not wonder where other teams have them valued because they just may take him before you. Slaton is going to be the best NT in the draft, if Bills brass feels the same, he is not a bad pick RD3.

2 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Really? 

it's a numbers game and you can only have so many D lineman on the roster

Give me a stud NT behind Star and we’re in great shape. Our line was terrible last year.

3 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

I’m trying to tell you, number one, if you value someone at a certain point, that’s their value. Need not wonder where other teams have them valued because they just may take him before you. Slaton is going to be the best NT in the draft, if Bills brass feels the same, he is not a bad pick RD3.

Give me a stud NT behind Star and we’re in great shape. Our line was terrible last year.

I understand your point. I just don’t agree with it. 

4 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

I know what your saying. But it's a numbers game. Going to have to cut a lot of guys if that happens