Who did you want in the 2nd round when the Bills were on the clock?

Who did you want in the 2nd round when the Bills were on the clock?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who did you want in the 2nd round when the Bills were on the clock?

• Dyami Brown (or other WR)
    • Creed Humphrey (or other IOL)
    • Jalen Mayfield (or other OT)
    • CB (Robinson/Molden/Melifonwu)
    • LB (Cox/Browning)
    • TE (Jordan/Tremble)
    • DT (Nixon, McNeil)
    • Carlos "Boogie" Basham
    • other DE (Ossai, Perkins)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/26/2022 at 10:37 AM

8 minutes ago, cDAVIS said:

love the basham pick. murphy, addison are both gone now. their first rounder will likely not be playing edge all the time. this is great. they addressed their weak point. love it

Murphy is already gone. I would not be surprised to see Addison or Hughes gone.

I REALLY like this pick.  Eventually, I think we will see Epenesa, Rousseau, Oliver and Basham on obvious passing downs.  That unit has some length (especially Rousseau rushing inside) and power.  They will lose little in run stopping ability with that group as well.

• Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Hughes isn't going. I would be both shocked and upset. 

He is 32, would save like $6 million in cap, and hasn't produced sacks in years. Yeah, he is a good player who can get pressure (not sacks), but if Beane and McDermott want to move on and get the young guys a lot more development and playing time, I have no issue with that.

But I would expect they would move on from Addison before Hughes, even though he is not as favorable a cap situation.

Just now, MJS said:

He is 32, would save like $6 million in cap, and hasn't produced sacks in years. Yeah, he is a good player who can get pressure (not sacks), but if Beane and McDermott want to move on and get the young guys a lot more development and playing time, I have no issue with that.

But I would expect they would move on from Addison before Hughes, even though he is not as favorable a cap situation.

I'll take pressure. We're loading up with players that excel rushing from the interior. I have to believe they felt that would help someone like Hughes. 

• Like (+1) 1

I like stock piling the DL.  A dominant DL makes everything else easier. 

I think we go corner or C/G with the 3rd round but you never know who is left and how Beane has graded them. With no 4th rounder but two 5ths it will be interesting.  

Was fine with the Basham pick.  Would’ve liked Asante Samuel Jr instead of Rousseau though.  Two DEs to start this draft though?  Ridiculous to see the draft capital and free agent contracts poured into the DL while other needs to unaddressed. 

I was REALLY hoping that we would go corner, but the only guy that I thought worthy of the pick was Adebo.  But he wasn’t BPA

I think Dyami and Creed were bpa at positions of somewhat need.  And then the chiefs get Creed.  🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m glad Dyami went to the nfc 

I wanted Dyami, Creed, Adebo, in that order.  

Edited by NewEra

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.