2021 NFL Draft Round 2 talk - Official thread

Just now, H2o said:

I was thinking late 4th because of his meh athleticism. 

I think his athleticism is a little underrated. He was hurt during his pro day he looks plenty athletic enough on film to me. I actually had him graded above Basham. The edge I am surprised about still being there is Perkins. Really surprised. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Weatherman said:

Not what ESPN says:  

Carter is an undersized back with quick feet and good top-end speed. He's decisive, explodes through the hole and strings together sharp cuts in small spaces. He's still developing as a route runner, but he has the burst to separate. Carter has soft hands and is smooth transitioning upfield after the catch. -- Steve Muench

Soft hands doesn't say he sucks, just repeating what NFL Network said and WGR

Just now, NewEra said:

Huge.  Who are you hoping for?

I really don't know.... I don't really want to spend another high pick on a back but maybe Carter... maybe Shi Smith at receiver... maybe Meinerz... feel like surely we go offense?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

Not what ESPN says:  

Carter is an undersized back with quick feet and good top-end speed. He's decisive, explodes through the hole and strings together sharp cuts in small spaces. He's still developing as a route runner, but he has the burst to separate. Carter has soft hands and is smooth transitioning upfield after the catch. -- Steve Muench

They must not have watched him play

he is very good

• Agree 1