2021 NFL Draft Round 2 talk - Official thread

2 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Or Mahomes destroy Buffalo because we couldn't lay a finger on him

I’m sure it had nothing to do with the fact that our corners were 1000 miles away from their receivers on every completion.  We need more than just pass rush.  

I’ll say it again....I understand why he made the pick.  I don’t necessarily agree with the player

4 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

I'm hoping Rousseau have a Javon Kearse rookie season. That's who he reminds me of.

He looks similar but is NO WHERE close athletically, kearse was called the freak for a reason. Hopefully hes as good as Art Stills

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Yeah....like we’re ever going to see a team do that to KCs OL ever again

and now add creed Humphrey......wow

Theyre pretty stout at guard cuz they overpaid a bit for Thuney but who do they have at tackle...your oline is really only as good as your weakest guy. 

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

And they turned around and drafted a de in round 2 

And then they turned right back around and drafted a running back in round 3.  What is your point?  You said they never spend high draft capital on weapons for Josh. They did in 2020 with tremendous results.

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Theyre pretty stout at guard cuz they overpaid a bit for Thuney but who do they have at tackle...your oline is really only as good as your weakest guy. 

Orlando Brown@ LT

Remmers was the RT vs us two times last year and played just fine.  People saying Long may move out to T too.  Their OL is very good now.  

2 minutes ago, cwater10 said:

And then they turned right back around and drafted a running back in round 3.  What is your point?  You said they never spend high draft capital on weapons for Josh. They did in 2020 with tremendous results.

Like I said was he picked before round three?