2021 NFL Draft Round 2 talk - Official thread

2 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

With our offseason and our first two picks who most likely won’t see the field much this season, I’m worried how we’ve improved going into the next season. Feel like KC, BALT, INDY, CLEV and even NE and MIA have raised the bar. We’ve done zilch to improve the running game or TE. Hope I’m wrong!

not sure why everyone sleeping on matt breida

• Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

You can get a stud C in the late 1st into the late 2nd every year.  

You draft one when you need one, see KC

If Morse is our starter, and it seems like he is, you don’t redshirt your 2nd Rounder at Center.  

Actually most rookies don’t start at center, they play OG and then slide over to C their 2nd season.

1 minute ago, TFBillsfan said:

With our offseason and our first two picks who most likely won’t see the field much this season, I’m worried how we’ve improved going into the next season. Feel like KC, BALT, INDY, CLEV and even NE and MIA have raised the bar. We’ve done zilch to improve the running game or TE. Hope I’m wrong!

I believe both these guys will get in the rotation like Epenesa did last year.  Will be ready by the playoffs to contribute.  

They also will push the guys ahead of them to be better.  Not a bad thing.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

It does get frustrating that the Bills never draft anyone on offense for Josh Allen before the third round I guess  they feel he can just work miracles with whoever they throw out there 

Stefon Diggs was traded for a 1st round pick

• Awesome! (+1) 2