2021 NFL Draft Round 2 talk - Official thread

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

Don't worry we'll trim the fat real quick....this sends a message directly to State Farm. We're comin for ya.

yea I think Addison could be toast. He def was one of the best players left so this is good.

and we do a lot of rotations on the DLine so they will all play eventually. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Haha 'brainwashed' aka replicating the only formula to slow down mahomes 🤣

Yeah....like we’re ever going to see a team do that to KCs OL ever again

and now add creed Humphrey......wow

Edited by NewEra

Rotating edge rushers is how the Giants beat the Pats.  That’s how you generate pressure and beat QBs.  Like this instead of settling for a player who is the equal of a dozen others.  And, he was mocked to us in the first some mocks back.  Ironic.  

I give them credit for thinking outside the box (i.e., merely  “ok” CB, OL will be there in third, raw but fast WR later, camp competition LB’er/ST’er too, etc.),

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Just going through the rotation.

McDermott always liked big DEs ,the tradition continues

Our DEs are bigger than our DTs.  I’m so confused.  After grabbing a guy like Rousseau, I would’ve much rather drafted Ossai in this spot if he wanted to go pass rusher 

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

It's more that they are very similar players. "Solid" DE's that lack NFL burst.

Drafting a guy with a similar skillset in the second round when you could barely get on the field as a rookie = bad news

Epenesa flashed enough last year given his opportunities. They had him drop like 20lbs in the off-season as well. They just took him in the 2nd last year. He's not going anywhere. The others are on notice though. Addison, Obada, Johnson. 

• Like (+1) 1