2021 NFL Draft Round 2 talk - Official thread

14 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Forgive me if this is asked before but why are we ahead of Green Bay in this round?

Same record so you alternate order. Bills had better strength of schedule so had the later pick round 1, but then we swap back and forth each round. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I guarantee in 5 years time people will be laughing at the Packers taking Stokes over Campbell. 

They are going Ojulari per the same source who told me earlier today Campbell would be the Jags pick.

Looks like your source wasn't right

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I guarantee in 5 years time people will be laughing at the Packers taking Stokes over Campbell. 

They are going Ojulari per the same source who told me earlier today Campbell would be the Jags pick.

Yeah, that wasn't reliable this time my friend

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Wow so it is not the guy I was told. It is Elijah Moore. Nice haul so far for the J E T S. 

Impressive tip on Campbell...

Who is telling you may I ask? Obviously not asking for actual person, but are you able to say how they are connected?

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Ugh....wish he was right.  Love me some Elijah 

• Like (+1) 1