2021 NFL Draft Round 2 talk - Official thread

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

2 hours to go, but no reason we can't start talking

Right on. I'll start by saying I wouldn't mind a 8-10 spot trade up if the right player is still there. I like about 5 WR and 3 CBs still on the board especially.

Edited by TheBeaneBandit
  • Like (+1) 1

Beane, do your thing! 

Go Bills!!!

7 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Right on. I'll start by saying I wouldn't mind a 8-10 spot trade up if the right player is still there. I like about 5 WR and 3 CBs still on the board especially.

I would not want to give up the 3rd and both 5ths won’t get you far up in the 2nd (or even 3rd).  If they want to trade all picks after the 3rd to move up, it could make sense, but again they won’t get you up very far.

11 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I would not want to give up the 3rd and both 5ths won’t get you far up in the 2nd (or even 3rd).  If they want to trade all picks after the 3rd to move up, it could make sense, but again they won’t get you up very far.

I've heard the 3rd by itself could maybe get them up to 48. The right player "could" be worth that. Ya never know/we shall see. 

• Dislike 1

Draft network mock. Top guys available when Bills pick in round 2. Asante Samuel was also there in another mock I did. 

Jabril Cox

LB

LSU

Jamar Johnson

S

Indiana

Daviyon Nixon

IDL

Iowa

Pat Freiermuth

TE

Penn State

Tommy Tremble

TE

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

You want to give up our third round pick because that’s what it will take...

Maybe get a 6th back...

Edited by Aussie Joe

22 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

I've heard the 3rd by itself could maybe get them up to 48. The right player "could" be worth that. Ya never know/we shall see. 

Oh.. I see you have addressed this already...

I would prefer they keep the 3rd

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Watching out for Moehrig, E. Moore, Barmore, Onwuzurike,  Marshall, JOK (of course), Campbell, Samuel, Melifonwu, Davis, Mayfield and, of course, the wild card - RB Javonte Williams. If any of them fall past 50, Beane will be interested. 

We should be able to stick at 61 and hopefully get Kelvin Joseph. My only concern is whatever happened to him at LSU has never surfaced.