The AFCE vs. the Bills in 2021 - Poll - Who has become better or worse vs. the Bills

Looking at the AFCE - With free agency and the draft what has happened with the competition in the AFCE for the Bills - Rank choices on the team’s probability of beating the Bills in 2021 (Votes will be public)   

123 members have voted

1. 1. Miami Dolphins

2. 2. New England Patriots

3. 3. New York Jets

Hard to believe a Bill Belicheat team won't be better.  Too much money and influence in NE to think otherwise....Hoping the Bills can start where they left off last season...

I think the Dolphins have had a great draft so far. New England has had an absolutely terrible draft! Jets have done okay but not great.

I do think this Bills DL is going to be feasting upon some very young and inexperienced QBs. Tua is going to get killed as will Wilson. New England has a decent OL but Mac sucks.

The bottom line doesn’t change. Bills will win the AFC East. I’m not saying that in a cocky or condescending way, I’m trying to be level about it but especially when I look at New England, O how far they have fallen.

The Jets can't get any worse and the Pats and Dolphins added talent. I don't know how Saleh will fare in NY, but the Bills, Pats and Dolphins are well coached. I think this could be a real dog fight for years to come.

11 hours ago, MrSarcasm said:

I'd argue the Dolphins became worse only because Fitz is no longer there. I dont see a Tua led team winning more than 8 games.

I tend to agree with you.  With all of that draft capital to move and get a QB the regime in Miami must really be sold on Tua.

miami added a very good threat at wr in waddle. he will definitely make their passing game better with his chemistry with tua.

I still don't believe it is enough to win the afce though but they will be fighting for 2nd place with the patsies.

everything as far as added draft picks/fa's is only on paper at this point, too soon to really tell the impact of any added players?

I still see the bills on top and winning the afce with miami or patsies 2nd, jests last.

Edited by A Firm Tree Does Not Fear

Miami added some elite talent and speed. They will be formidable.  It all comes down to Tua. Is he all they think he is? I'm not sold, but thank God they didn't get Pitts.

NE added a ton of ovepaid talent and a perfect QB for their system. Remains to be seen if all those new additions will mesh. Bellicheat is getting long in the tooth.

Jets added some great talent but it will take a few years to see if they got it right. 

Bills will win the division but it's going to be a dogfight 

The poll did not have, “ it won’t matter”  as a choice, so...,