Trade up idea

Hermes

Let the draft come to you, and if there is a guy you love that is close and you don't have good replacements in mind in case he doesn't make it to you, then and only then expend capital to get them, in my humble opinion.   No one knows which  of these draftees will work out and which will not.  Zay Jones was a 2nd, Milano and I think Diggs were taken in the 5th.  You spread your bets and see who has what it takes to make themselves the best they can be.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MarlinTheMagician said:

Let the draft come to you, and if there is a guy you love that is close and you don't have good replacements in mind in case he doesn't make it to you, then and only then expend capital to get them, in my humble opinion.   No one knows which  of these draftees will work out and which will not.  Zay Jones was a 2nd, Milano and I think Diggs were taken in the 5th.  You spread your bets and see who has what it takes to make themselves the best they can be.  

Unless, of course, you are targeting a game-changer at the top of the draft, which will usually be a QB.

41 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Nobody makes trades with that many draft choices.  The OP has watched Draft Day too much. 

Hahah I've never seen

42 minutes ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

I get that for sure.  It's really just an abstract thought I had on the potentiality of moving up to secure higher rated prospects this year at the expense of the later picks for the most part. Quality over quantity and all that

3 hours ago, ngbills said:

No way I give up a first for a 2nd. Especially in this draft. 

id never give up a next yr first for a 2nd.

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Nobody makes trades with that many draft choices.  The OP has watched Draft Day too much. 

I recall one for RB pot head....

6 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I'd do this:

Bills receive        Team X (Carolina) receives

39                        61

73                        93

After seeing Carolina trade down to 59, I'm kinda bummed Beane didnt pull this off with them. Lot of good value talent went in the top of Round 2.

7 hours ago, Hermes said:

It would have to be after a few picks go in the 2nd tonight but I think the value is close.  It would look something like this when it's all said and done

Bills receive        Team X (Carolina) receives

39                        61

73                        93

113                      161

2022 2nd            2022 

So do you play Madden?