Mac Jones vs Zach Wilson

Mac Jones vs Zach Wilson  

241 members have voted

1. 1. Which AFC East Rookie QB are you most worried about? (State reasoning)

• Mac Jones
    • Zach Wilson
    • Neither. Both will bust.

On 4/30/2021 at 1:31 PM, DrDawkinstein said:

Zach Wilson

Mac Jones

Tua

lol

Not worried about any of them. Actually pretty thrilled that there are possibly TWO Bama QBs starting in our division.

Jets will be taking a chance on the 3rd one 2 years from now 

• Haha (+1) 2

On 5/4/2021 at 3:04 PM, Ghost_002! said:

that's not completely true...stidham in very very limited appearances (garbage time) had completed 50% percent of his passes with 2 TDs and 3 INTs. He doesn't see the field because the coaching staff does not believe he has what it takes to be a leader.(take charge kind of person) Really nobody knows what he is. That's not saying he is a hidden gem or could be a hidden gem. Just he didnt do enough in the off season/training camp for the coaching staff to think he wanted the job. 

Stidham tho 

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

On 5/5/2021 at 1:55 PM, Ghost_002! said:

Newton is just god awful. i dont wanna spend a whole year watching his hurky/jerky throwing motion, oh god no! But you are right, i think that will be the case. More than likely BB is going to "red shirt" Jones for a year and play Newton. Unless Jones really shows signs of being ready now plus injuries like you said. 

Yea i can say that is a fair assessment for both team. Yea, NE defense from last year will not be the same in anyway this season. That was the COVID-team so to speak. BB didnt intent to play some of the players he had to player. at times he was using Safeties as LBs because they were so thin. This year i expect them to be totally different, very solid and deep on the defensive side of the ball. They should make the playoffs/wild card should be able to compete for the division....keyword: should be...but we will see.  

As a Bills fan, I would love to see Cam Newton to start for New England opposed to Jones. MJ seems to me the most pro-ready guy minus Lawrence and I think with a strong defense they can get to 8-8 - 9-7. I'm just not sure if his ceiling is high enough. McCarron also had a stellar career at Alabama and besides being more physically imposing I'm wondering what else Jones can bring to the table. If he can at least be average then New England will be able to compete.

On 4/30/2021 at 3:20 PM, Ghost_002! said:

Yea something tells me no matter who the Pats drafted plenty of Blils fans will down play it. Even if it was Jesus himself. 

Don't worry you have the media to over play it.