• OL: Quinn Meinerz
    • RB: Javonte Williams
    • Edge: Ronnie Perkins
    • DT: Alim McNeill
    • CB: Paulson Adebo
    • WR: Amon-Ra St. Brown
    • QB: Kyle Trask
    • TE: Brevin Jordan

Based on the lack of good options, I voted Adebo.  I’m sure there will be better option at away the St Brown imo.  I’m just not very high on the kid

Just now, glazeduck said:

Yep. I'd add Kelvin Joseph, both Cs, Elijah and Rondale Moore, Nico Collins.......

No point in having guys like Trask or Perkins on there...

I don’t think there’s any chance that Elijah moore is there, but we’ve seen crazier things happen

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Based on the lack of good options, I voted Adebo.  I’m sure there will be better option at away the St Brown imo.  I’m just not very high on the kid

I don’t think there’s any chance that Elijah moore is there, but we’ve seen crazier things happen

I would think about moving for Elijah 

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

Yep. I'd add Kelvin Joseph, both Cs, Elijah and Rondale Moore, Nico Collins.......

No point in having guys like Trask or Perkins on there...

C should be looked at, I like Morse but a little more depth there and he is like 1 concussion away (unless the plan is Felciano to C and Boettger and Ford as Gs).  It's not a sexy pick but needs to be on the list.

I do want sexy in offense at some point though, but I'm not hanging my hat on a late 3rd pick or worse

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

24 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

McNeil. 1 tech but with some pass rush upside.

Agreed.  

I wanted offense in RD1, but if Elijah Moore is gone, I’d rather we just revamp this entire defense.  

Adding Rousseau, Ebada and McNeil would certainly provide a lot of potential for the DL when also factoring in the potential growth of Epenesa. 

I wish Landon Dickerson was an option. Watch any Najee Harris highlight reel. But instead of watching Najee Harris, pay attention to the center Landon Dickerson. It’s pretty ridiculous how he blows people off the line and run place, and he picks up everybody that comes at him when it comes to pass plays. 
He’s injured both of his knees, otherwise I’ve got to believe he would’ve been a sure fire first round pick. If he could stay healthy it completely changes the make up of the offense of line for years to come. They go from adequate finesse center in Mitch Morris, to a bully that would completely protect Josh Allen for the next decade and open up running lanes for whoever Buffalo has back there.