What happens in Vegas, well ... may lead to pending shakeup

48 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I don’t disagree with you on their draft history at all, but I’m just saying that if you’re going to keep them around to draft, then you should let it play out.  

And to clarify, I’m not talking about rankings, I’m talking mock drafts which are different than rankings.  And I read several mock drafts that had Leatherwood going in the first.  

I personally also would NOT have taken Leatherwood if I was them, in fact I was certain they were going to take DL or JOK because they are still chasing Chiefs and Kelce.  But at the same time, improving the OL with a pocket passer like Carr isn’t exactly a bad move either, assuming Leathwrwood pans out.  

Again, I had him mocked to Titans just like 4 picks later and @GunnerBill I know also had him mocked in the first too.  Titans and Leatherwood I felt were a real good fit based on the losses they had on the OL this offseason.  

I had Leatherwood in the first in my v1.0 and thought at worst he was an early day 2 guy. Slight reach by the Raiders but not crazy.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Special K said:

is there a richer man with a worse haircut??

Maybe Zuckerberg??

One looks like the others father..., 

2 hours ago, LVGrown said:

I happened in Vegas and I'm effing awesome!

I believe you.  And I didn't say "always."

2 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

LOL!  That's a shame for Raiders fans.

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, wppete said:

Mayoc and Gruden trying to be clever and cute but look like morons. What a disaster the raiders have been. 

Despite themselves, they seem to exceed expectations.  Damned entertaining though; only the s*** show at the Jets and Generalisimo O'Brien in Houston took away the focus.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Despite themselves, they seem to exceed expectations.  Damned entertaining though; only the s*** show at the Jets and Generalisimo O'Brien in Houston took away the focus.

You are right it certainly is entertaining. What a $#%+ show

Edited by wppete

5 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

But McD had more to do with that draft than Whaley.  

Thats why it was so good 👍

4 hours ago, Nitro said:

I really think most of us could have made a better draft selection.   Leatherwood was a solid mid second round selection.  Three years in a row with first round reaches.  Mayock talked a good game when he was on draft coverage but his GM skills and drafting are suspect.  I bet there are more than a few in the NFL that are chuckling about the disarray in LV.  

That was destined.  He had already packed up and was ready to move.  My brother is friends with him so we knew ahead of time. 

How involved was Whaley in those picks ?

21 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Thats why it was so good 👍

How involved was Whaley in those picks ?

It merged two comments into one post