Beane is Dr. Frankenstein: He will transform Groot into a TE

3 hours ago, CSBill said:

Purple Haze with a Timothy Leary reference . . .  are you having a flashback, "acting funny, but I don't know why" ?

Nah, no flashbacks.  Have never partaken of the acid.  I’m just a fan of the guitar player. Although he was passed on before my arrival on the earth.

On 4/30/2021 at 8:47 AM, BringBackFergy said:

While Bellichick is drafting a 90's style QB, Beane is playing Mancala while the Pats are playing chess.

Simple solution to our TE problem (well documented in last year's AFC Championship game)...get a dominant TE like Kelce.

Only problem, Pitts went at pick 4.

Solution: Take a young "versatile" player who has played offense before. Rousseau was a dominant WR in high school. Having opted out of football last year, Dr. Frankenstein poured over his 2019 film AND his high school tape.  This kid will add another 20 lbs, has a non-stop motor, 11" hands, and long arms to block and high-point the ball.

We may be looking at the next Gronk in Buffalo...Groot.

You heard it here first.

Actually I will bet you it’s more likely that giant OT we just drafted in round 3 is more likely to catch a pass first than groot.....   but the two together ought to be special teams FG blocking dynamos!! 

18 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Actually I will bet you it’s more likely that giant OT we just drafted in round 3 is more likely to catch a pass first than groot.....   but the two together ought to be special teams FG blocking dynamos!! 

They are so tall.  Do you think kicker is tall enough to kick over them?

It'd be nice to have the chiefs offense. I think they want competition on the dline.

It'd be nice to have the chiefs offense. I think they want competition on the dline.