-Tevin Jenkins

-Dillon Radunz

-Liam Eicenberg

-Pat Freiermuth

-Trevon Moerig 

-Jevon Holland

-Kelvin Joseph

-Christian Barrmore 

That’s 18 guys, chances are at least a couple will be available when we pick of that list I’d be most stoked with Joseph or Collins, I think.

Perfect list. I'm on the trade up wagon just to be sure lol.

43 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Salvage this draft and get Rondale Moore.  

Still waiting on this team to address the speed issue McBeane clamored about after getting killed by KC.  

We are 1 injury away from being painfully slow at WR... this needs to be addressed but I fear it won't be..

• Agree 1

Just now, TheBeaneBandit said:

Perfect list. I'm on the trade up wagon just to be sure lol.

I’m sure Beane knows the cost and will have the phone ready, but the math looks pretty good to not have to...

-Any and all edge players won’t be considered (Ossai, Basham, Ojulari, Perkins, Robinson?)

-Left off guys I want no part of (Levi O, Carman, Mayfield, Samuel Jr.)

-Left off slot-only guys (Robinson and Molden)

-And there’s a number of guys I’m just kinda meh on: Cox, Cosmi, Amari Rogers, Grant, Campbell, Cisco, Bolton

-PLUS. I forgot to include Javonte Williams in the “guys I’d want” list

My list + williams is 19, and the guys I left off is well more than the 10 needed to get us to our pick. I feel pretty confident that we’ll have at least a few of my guys on the board...

9 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Matt Miller had the Bills taking Rousseau in round 1 and Rondale Moore in round 2...........if he nails those that will be impressive and a pretty good haul for the Bills.

I want either a good corner (I'm willing to move up for that) or game-breaking offensive speed on the edge/slot. Either of those and I'm good. Don't waste picks on o-line/d-line at this point; the Bills have ridiculous depth on both units now. The other issue is safety; there are only four on the roster, and safeties tend to get injured. 

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I want either a good corner (I'm willing to move up for that) or game-breaking offensive speed on the edge/slot. Either of those and I'm good. Don't waste picks on o-line/d-line at this point; the Bills have ridiculous depth on both units now. The other issue is safety; there are only four on the roster, and safeties tend to get injured. 

Team speed my man. I agree 100%. 

13 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Yeah the only problem with Matt Miller's mock is that it didn't include a safety.   When they let Marlowe walk I assumed they would draft a safety.    That said.......it's a not a premium position.   A safety would still have to be pretty special to go top 3 rounds for me.    

I still try to fill premium positions..........I'd prefer Marshall to Moore.........but either would be excellent value in round 2.    I think size with speed is a big need in the receiving corps,  Marshall has that.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah the only problem with Matt Miller's mock is that it didn't include a safety.   When they let Marlowe walk I assumed they would draft a safety.    That said.......it's a not a premium position.   A safety would still have to be pretty special to go top 3 rounds for me.    

I still try to fill premium positions..........I'd prefer Marshall to Moore.........but either would be excellent value in round 2.    I think size with speed is a big need in the receiving corps,  Marshall has that.   

I think you can probably find a decent scheme-specific safety with upside (for our system specifically) in the fifth. Hyde was a 4th rounder and Poyer a seventh rounder, after all. But they can't ignore the position entirely. Safeties are the bread and butter players of ST too.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I wouldn’t hate it, but not until the 3rd. Even then, I really like Bobby Brown and Shelvin, and I’d like to take either of them if they are available. 

I think B Jordan will be the 2nd best TE in this draft after Pitts. I would take him in the 2nd. Unless - JOK, Moore, Barmore, Samuel are available. 

3 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

JOK was not supposed to be there at 30. There are lots of players that might drop

Bills are actually not a good UDFA destination. There is almost zero chance a UDFA  makes this roster. They were a destination before.Any UDFA is just training camp body

Good point.  My gut reaction was hoping players still want to play for a winner.  Understand playing time = more money for next contract but I still live in the old days when winning as a team meant more than getting personal stats.  Think I’m from a different era—NBA basketball sums up the new mentality of athletes you implicitly identified.  Sad that winning isn’t the number one goal for these kids.  

3 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Gimme Asante Samuel Jr, Nick Bolten, Wyatt Davis or Azeez Ojulari. 

Failing that, draft some speed guys. The fastest available player. 

Yikes. Outside of Davis, that's a list of guys I'd be VERY upset at drafting.

4 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

Yikes. Outside of Davis, that's a list of guys I'd be VERY upset at drafting.

Samuel has the speed they need and they need some more defensive linemen IMO. Everyone is basically a project at this point. 

I like Werner, Meinerz, Campbell and Joseph as well 

4 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Samuel has the speed they need and they need some more defensive linemen IMO. Everyone is basically a project at this point. 

I like Werner, Meinerz, Campbell and Joseph as well 

You're completely entitled to your own opinion -- I think Samuel is... well I'll just say "not good" to keep it clean and cordial. He ain't it.

As for DL, Ojulari was a questionable fit as a DE in our system to begin with. I like the player well enough, assuming his medicals aren't an issue, but I don't think you can double down at DE when you also used your first available pick in the previous draft at that position as well...

4 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

You're completely entitled to your own opinion -- I think Samuel is... well I'll just say "not good" to keep it clean and cordial. He ain't it.

As for DL, Ojulari was a questionable fit as a DE in our system to begin with. I like the player well enough, assuming his medicals aren't an issue, but I don't think you can double down at DE when you also used your first available pick in the previous draft at that position as well...

Someone has to get to Mahomes and someone has to keep up with Hill. Until those things are solved they most likely will not get past the Chiefs. 

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

We are 1 injury away from being painfully slow at WR... this needs to be addressed but I fear it won't be..

Agreed.  Jets are likely taking Elijah Moore, but man... he would be such a perfect fit on this team.  

5 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Someone has to get to Mahomes and someone has to keep up with Hill. Until those things are solved they most likely will not get past the Chiefs. 

Both games against the Chiefs, our Offense was stuck in the mud.   

They seemed to be the one team who knew we had no running game or tight ends and were able to smother our WR’s (albeit weather conditions in Game 1 and injuries Game 2 playing a part).  

That said, if we’re going heavy 4 wide, we should really have 5 reliable WR’s anyway.  ....especially given Knox is all potential and we’re “hoping” the running game is improved.  

4 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

That's the million dollar question... What CB will be available to us that can cover Hill? I think the one that can cover Hill can cover anyone else.

Who is it and will they be available to us? I don't know that answer. Does anyone here have that information?🤔

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Agreed.  Jets are likely taking Elijah Moore, but man... he would be such a perfect fit on this team.  

Both games against the Chiefs, our Offense was stuck in the mud.   

They seemed to be the one team who knew we had no running game or tight ends and were able to smother our WR’s (albeit weather conditions in Game 1 and injuries Game 2 playing a part).  

That said, if we’re going heavy 4 wide, we should really have 5 reliable WR’s anyway.  ....especially given Knox is all potential and we’re “hoping” the running game is improved.  

I think they'll address that in the 3rd or later. There's plenty of speed out there.

Just now, LyndonvilleBill said:

That's the million dollar question... What CB will be available to us that can cover Hill? I think the one that can cover Hill can cover anyone else.

Who is it and will they be available to us? I don't know that answer. Does anyone here have that information?🤔

We just have to sit back and watch. The ones with the answers are making the call.