Round 2 picks

I think not having the 4th hurts in a trade up scenario.  The 2 5ths only likely push you up like 5-7 picks max.  

Just now, McBean said:

Odds market is saying we’re taking an offensive lineman

I'm for it.  Current depth chart

Tackle: Dawkins, Williams, Hart

Guard: Ford, Feliciano, Boettger, Lamp, Douglas,

Center: Morse, Bates

There's definitely a need to infuse some younger talent in there.  DB i think there's opportunity to bring in someone opposite Tre, but also someone to play big nickel against some of the more TE heavy rosters we'll be facing.  I think the DT rotation could be upgraded too.  Same with TE. 

So i'd put the needs at in some order: T, G/C, CB, DT, TE, S with 6 picks left.  The last 4 are 5th rounders or later so unlikely to be major contributors in year 1.  I think a CB, S, or DT would see the field more than the other positions so that's probably where I'd aim my next 2 picks assuming the value is appropriate.  I wouldn't be mad though if a solidly graded offensive lineman falls, i don't think anyone between the Tackles is guaranteed anything.

7 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

A lot of peoples favorate lists gonna go real fast tonight. Still some impact guys, but it will cost us. I'm in favor of a trade up if need be.....even if it's both 5ths to land the right guy. 

Yep.  That is the only downside of winning a lot of games.  

Drafting becomes infinitely more difficult.

1 minute ago, Back2Buff said:

Salvage this draft and get Rondale Moore.  

Still waiting on this team to address the speed issue McBeane clamored about after getting killed by KC.  

Rousseau was a great pick, but I would absolutely love about 4 WR who are still available.

37 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

So I've looked at the best remaining list and imo we should look to trade up 8-10 spots to get a sure thing solid player. I'm not a "chart expert" so anyone have an idea of the cost of that?

prob our 3rd and get a 5th back

Edited by gonzo1105

I’d be very happy with any of:

-Elijah Moore

-Rondale Moore

-Nico Collins

-Terrace Marshall

-JOK

-Baron Browning

-Creed Humphrey

-Landon Dickerson

-Wyatt Davis

-Tevin Jenkins

-Dillon Radunz

-Liam Eicenberg

-Pat Freiermuth

-Trevon Moerig 

-Jevon Holland

-Kelvin Joseph

-Christian Barrmore 

That’s 18 guys, chances are at least a couple will be available when we pick of that list I’d be most stoked with Joseph or Collins, I think.

Edited by glazeduck

8 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

Rd 2 players I want who I don't think will be there

• Ife Melinfonwu
  • Wyatt Davis
  • Jabril Cox
  • Tommy Tremble
  • Quin Meinerz

Players we likely have a more realistic shot at

• Paulson Adebo
  • Hamsah Nasirildeen
  • Tyler Shelvin -this is who I would pick in a heartbeat. I don't care if it's a round earlier than he is probably worth, this D fell apart without a decent 1 tech and he is an absolute beast.
  • Alim McNeil

I think Cox, Tremble and Meinerz  could all be there.  Probably a little early for Tremble.