Round 2 picks

If people want a CB inround 2, I think our best options to be available are Elijah Molden CB Washington, Aaron Robinson UCF, maybe Tyson Campbell, Kelvin Joseph Kentucky 

im not a fan of Melifonwu and don’t think he’ll be a 2nd round pick IMO. Samuel, and Campbell prob won’t be there. Molden is a guy I think Buffalo would want another high process versatile guy. My problem with a guy like Molden is he may be slot only in the NFL. 

• Like (+1) 2

Good lord do you guys even read... I see the same prediction about 5 times especially about those who won't be there by the time the Bills are picking... common folks step up your game.  Same with everyone's individual draft board predictions... 

• Dislike 1

DT/CB/OL/WR/—-BPA:

DT—our rush def. blew and Oliver needs a 1 true technique so we can see what he is and who will play with him for years, not for one year (I’d like two in this draft Beane whiffed last year in FA and it hurt us)

CB—need 2nd CB but don’t reach for guy who isn’t perfect scheme fit—rather give Dane or Eli the reps (he proved he’s in the conversation) take one in 3rd who is a raw fit that we can develop (with Dane, Eli, etc. in house barring one of the plug and plays we get better immediate impact elsewhere

OL—a big ugly with a nasty streak who is versatile—maybe then we can run better

WR—love to get Josh another shiny toy and there are enough to do it after the 2nd

TE—BPAs abound elsewhere (get competition later but this is Knox’s last chance—don’t see 2nd round TE with DT/OL/WR talent there

AND, THOUGH IT’S EARLY DON’T FORGET UDFAs.  WE’RE FINALLY A LEGIT DESTINATION.  

Wish we had an extra 3rd.  

Edited by biggerdaddynj

Landen Dickerson or Creed Humphrey would make the center of our OLine look a lot stronger...which would have been helpful against the chiefs... but I think it will be a CB (probably Adebo)

Also, Michael Carter was always the best running back in this class, if Beane is looking to add a player there.

1 hour ago, North Buffalo said:

Good lord do you guys even read... I see the same prediction about 5 times especially about those who won't be there by the time the Bills are picking... common folks step up your game.  Same with everyone's individual draft board predictions... 

JOK was not supposed to be there at 30. There are lots of players that might drop

1 hour ago, biggerdaddynj said:

DT/CB/OL/WR/—-BPA:

DT—our rush def. blew and Oliver needs a 1 true technique so we can see what he is and who will play with him for years, not for one year (I’d like two in this draft Beane whiffed last year in FA and it hurt us)

CB—need 2nd CB but don’t reach for guy who isn’t perfect scheme fit—rather give Dane or Eli the reps (he proved he’s in the conversation) take one in 3rd who is a raw fit that we can develop (with Dane, Eli, etc. in house barring one of the plug and plays we get better immediate impact elsewhere

OL—a big ugly with a nasty streak who is versatile—maybe then we can run better

WR—love to get Josh another shiny toy and there are enough to do it after the 2nd

TE—BPAs abound elsewhere (get competition later but this is Knox’s last chance—don’t see 2nd round TE with DT/OL/WR talent there

AND, THOUGH IT’S EARLY DON’T FORGET UDFAs.  WE’RE FINALLY A LEGIT DESTINATION.  

Wish we had an extra 3rd.  

Bills are actually not a good UDFA destination. There is almost zero chance a UDFA  makes this roster. They were a destination before.Any UDFA is just training camp body

Day 2 comes down to a choice between 1T and CB for our 2nd round pick imo, with an argument for an S like Nasirildeen. With the position not chosen earlier being selected in round 3. 

If Alim McNeil is available at 61, I'd be really excited if the Bills chose him. I would be alright with Tyler Shelvin as well.

Our line for 2022, as starters, our DL could be Epenesa - McNeil - Oliver - Rousseau (all 1st or 2nd round picks from 2019/20/21).

CB2 is certainly a position that needs attention. I like what I have read about Paulson Adebo.

If the Front Office and coaches declare WR or TE or OC as a round 2 or 3 need that is fine with me as well.

We just must ensure that we draft a circa 330lb 1T at some point this year! 

I'd love to come away with either Freiermuth or Meinerz in the second and one of Adebo, St Juste, or Melifonwu in the third.

Then on day 3 pick up Marvin Wilson, or Tyler Shelvin, then Amon Ra St brown, Simi Fehoko, or Anthony Schwartz.  Maybe a safety prospect after that and I'd be ecstatic

I think there will be a corner at 61 that they like, maybe Melifonwu or Joseph.  Bigger guys that can make plays on the ball in coverage.  I just have this picture of Levi Wallace in tight coverage on Gesecki or Landry vs. Browns in 2019 but he can't quite make the play.  Get us a CB that can get to the ball. I see some that are down on Melifonwu without saying why but he is a huge CB with long arms and a great vertical.

Here is what Is on my Big Board with my ranking in () next to player.  Will go by Position group and show the next 3-5.  For the record Rousseau (was graded at 20th best player for me).

QB:

Kellen Mond (99) - only QB left in top 100

RB:

Javonte Williams (35)

Michael Carter (67)

Kenneth Gainwell (88)

Trey Sermon (100)

WR:

Terrance Marshall Jr. (27)

Rondale Moore (38)

Dyami Brown (39)

Amon-Ra St. Brown (52) side no not sure how I feel here hate hyphenated last names (they scare me), not sure how I feel about first names

Elijah Moore (59)

TE:

Pat Freiermuth (44)

Brevin Jordan (70)

Tommy Tremble (83)

OT:

Trevan Jenkins (28)

Dillon Radunz (33)

Jalen Marshall (34)

Liam Eichenberg (41)

Jackson Carman (69)

IOL

Landon Dickerson (32)

Wyatt Davis (48)

Creed Humphrey (51)

Josh Myers (75) 

EDGE: -  Look at this group the run started later in Draft with Bills and three went right off the board (the top three would not make it to 61)

Azeez Ojulari (21)

Jayson Oweh (42) - Liked him in the first a month ago, went back and watched more and he dropped

Joseph Ossai (49) 

Janarius Robinson (74) 

IDL: (good value in this round)

Levi Onwuzurike (36)

Christian Baramore (50) 

Tommy Togiai (61)

Daviyon Nixon (64)

Tyler Shelvin (65)

LB:

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah (25)

Baron Browning (31)

Nick Bolton (37)

Camerone McGrone (43)

Jabril Cox (47)

CB:

Asante Samuel Jr. (54)

Ifeatu Melifonwu (57)

Elijah Molden (60)

Paulson Abedo (73)

Trill Williams (90)

S

Trevon Moehrig (27)

Jevon Holland (45)

Jamar Johnson (55)

Richie Grant (58)

Andre Cisco (92)

7 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Matt Miller had the Bills taking Rousseau in round 1 and Rondale Moore in round 2...........if he nails those that will be impressive and a pretty good haul for the Bills.

Isn't Rondale that 5'7" reciever?

Anyone taller still on the board? ;)

3 minutes ago, cage said:

Not to make jokes, but should someone with Youboty in his handle really be making calls on CBs??

That guy (Yourbooty) had a really long neck ;) 

4 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

If people want a CB inround 2, I think our best options to be available are Elijah Molden CB Washington, Aaron Robinson UCF, maybe Tyson Campbell, Kelvin Joseph Kentucky 

im not a fan of Melifonwu and don’t think he’ll be a 2nd round pick IMO. Samuel, and Campbell prob won’t be there. Molden is a guy I think Buffalo would want another high process versatile guy. My problem with a guy like Molden is he may be slot only in the NFL. 

Agreed. I'd just say in today's NFL slot corners are pretty important, especially in our defense