2021 NFL Draft Round 1 talk - Official thread

Keeping my fingers crossed that some crazy picks start happening so players slide and we can pick or a trade down and get more draft capital and still get our man!  I know we’ll have to wait until the late teens or early 20s for those picks to matter.

PS.  I’ll never get over the Niners taking Patrick Willis literally right before us (I know there were many other “what ifs” but that one really stung me worst for some reason).  And, I miss Al Davis and his surprises (Heyward-Bay).  

Edited by biggerdaddynj

Just now, biggerdaddynj said:

Keeping my fingers crossed that some crazy picks start happening so players slide and we can pick or a tray down and get more draft capital and still get our man!  I know we’ll have to wait until the late teens or early 20s for those picks to matter.

PS.  I’ll never get over the Niners taking Patrick Willis literally right before us (I know there many were other “what if’s” but that one really stung me worst for some reason).  And, I miss Al Davis and his surprises (Heyward-Bay).  

ya that Willis pick irritated me,   also remember when Roethlisberger went right b4 our pick.    

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1