2021 NFL Draft Round 1 talk - Official thread

They like their versatile guys that can play outside and inside. 

He's another guy that has a chance to be real good or be very average. 

Obviously playing the long game here hoping they can turn him into a great pass rusher. 

Wouldn't have been my pick with the players left there, but this organization has earned the benefit of the doubt here.  Should still be some good CB depth late in Round 2.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

He is tall and athletic. Played wr in HS.

those WR clips they showed were basically him not jumping a lot and just using a height advantage.  Seems like OT's will have their way with him in the NFL.  Hope I'm wrong, but JOK seems like the much better pick here.  

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I should be in the Rousseau thread but I can’t stop making fun of Mac, help 

He does look like he has to poop real bad, real quickly!

Like if the bathroom isn't where they said it was, he might have an accident!

😄

Edited by smuvtalker
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, sven233 said:

They like their versatile guys that can play outside and inside. 

He's another guy that has a chance to be real good or be very average. 

Obviously playing the long game here hoping they can turn him into a great pass rusher. 

Wouldn't have been my pick with the players left there, but this organization has earned the benefit of the doubt here.  Should still be some good CB depth late in Round 2.

I'm not sure the organizations has earned the benefit of the doubt in regards to drafting D players early.  Oliver, Edmunds, AJ all have been underwhelming when compared to when drafted and who else available.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

I hope they can get him up to speed quickly. He's really raw and I don't see them getting much out of him this year other than inserting him into the game to get upfield on obvious passing downs. We'll see. The potential is definitely there though.