2021 NFL Draft Round 1 talk - Official thread

2 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

The Lions better hope one of these WRs drop to the 2nd round cause their won’t be much value at that pick unless Bateman is there and he won’t be IMO. Rondale Moore with his size ain’t that guy

There are lots of good WRs in this draft, just like the past two years; there will be good guys available in round 2.

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

Don't see someone trading and grabbing before NE TBH.  Maybe Washington?

If Washington was smart, they would go after Mac. I think they’ll be pretty scared of Ohio State quarterbacks for the next while at least.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

I don’t want Belichick to get Mac Jones. 

Alabama QBs don't scare me in the NFL. They always fail. Bama always has the best o-lines and WRs every year. Their QBs are way overvalued.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, mannc said:

There are lots of good WRs in this draft, just like the past two years; there will be good guys available in round 2.

who at the top of round two makes sense of the available guys? Smith, Elijah Moore and Bateman will all probably be gone. Your next choices are Terrance Marshall and Rondale Moore. Sure that’s where their projected supposedly but neither one of them is a # 1 guy which they sorely need. 

The OT depth is way better Eichenberg, Radunz, Cosmi, Spencer Brown are a few example of guys who will be there at 37